Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
So Im working 7p to 7a tonight.... And my night is going so slow.. I work at a hospital and I do outpatient so I might get like 3 patients all night. Now I am right by the ER so I can expect some excitement as the night goes on. The drunks and crazy ppl always are fun. But I need you all to keep me company! Tell me something good.... What has your day consisted of... or just some rambling on. I dont mind. And I was gonna add a pic of Daisy just to keep it some what bulldog related. But Ive been a bad mommy and havent taken much pics of her lately! :p

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
My day has totally revolved around making sure Harlea is ok. Other than that just irritated that I can't watch the meteor showed due to clud cover. :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope your night goes quickly. I'm actually heading off to bed.

Ummmm but we want you to rectify that bad bully mommy thing and get us some new pics soon though. Because :pics:

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Hope your night goes quickly. I'm actually heading off to bed.

Ummmm but we want you to rectify that bad bully mommy thing and get us some new pics soon though. Because :pics:

LMAO I know I know.. Shes just so quick Its hard to catch her being cute... I almost always get a bully booty shot... lol She hates pictures too... lol

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
My day has totally revolved around making sure Harlea is ok. Other than that just irritated that I can't watch the meteor showed due to clud cover. :lol:

It peaks Mon n Tues, maybe your weather will be better then?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I got to Skype w/my hubby today (he's in Afghanistan) and I spent the rest of my day chasing my Grandson Marcus & Winston!!! Sorry you are stuck on the graveyard shift ; (

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Maybe but I am not getting my hopes up... lol

I love watching them. I could just lay and watch the skies for hours. My weather shows thunderstorms starting i morrow and every day for the next week. Love thunder storms too. It would be nice to catch a few meteors tho. If not this one then hopefully Nov. you should read to Harlea if she is awake...read to her about the stars.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I love watching them. I could just lay and watch the skies for hours. My weather shows thunderstorms starting i morrow and every day for the next week. Love thunder storms too. It would be nice to catch a few meteors tho. If not this one then hopefully Nov. you should read to Harlea if she is awake...read to her about the stars.

My wife would really think I am nuts as I already baby talk to her. Lol

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
My wife would really think I am nuts as I already baby talk to her. Lol

DO It! Doooooo It! ...she already thinks you are nuts...she cant think anything worse and it will take your mind off your worries! do you think we are entertaining Sheena?

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy

Oh man. I bet that sucks. But If I heard correctly that monday night is suppose to be the best night!

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I got to Skype w/my hubby today (he's in Afghanistan) and I spent the rest of my day chasing my Grandson Marcus & Winston!!! Sorry you are stuck on the graveyard shift ; (

Aww that sounds like fun!!! And I rarely work this shift so I dont mind... plus its easy money ;)

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
DO It! Doooooo It! ...she already thinks you are nuts...she cant think anything worse and it will take your mind off your worries! do you think we are entertaining Sheena?

LMAO>.. Yes its great!!!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Ok..so we are watching this movie on fear net called Chillerama. It is about a drive in movie theater that is closing and decides o go out w a ban. The first movie is called...Wadzilla. This guy has a low sperm count (he has 1) and th dr gives recommends a spermoptomy consisting of taking a pill. So....he does ...and every time he sees a lady w cleavage (which obviously is all the time) he gets this hoping pain. Turns out his one sperm gets bigger and stronger each time. The dr tells him he needs to expel the sperm as soon as psdibke every time. Yeah..so, we are at the point to where the sperm is about the size of a large cat ...and has teeth. It has just eaten a chihuahua ...

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Aww that sounds like fun!!! And I rarely work this shift so I dont mind... plus its easy money ;)

I would have to drink a POT of coffee to stay up, I'm a lightweight these days! I missed the meteor show too, it's all rain & clouds here... I'm so sick of it!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Members online

No members online now.