ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ok..so we are watching this movie on fear net called Chillerama. It is about a drive in movie theater that is closing and decides o go out w a ban. The first movie is called...Wadzilla. This guy has a low sperm count (he has 1) and th dr gives recommends a spermoptomy consisting of taking a pill. So....he does ...and every time he sees a lady w cleavage (which obviously is all the time) he gets this hoping pain. Turns out his one sperm gets bigger and stronger each time. The dr tells him he needs to expel the sperm as soon as psdibke every time. Yeah..so, we are at the point to where the sperm is about the size of a large cat ...and has teeth. It has just eaten a chihuahua ...

OMG!!! Are we heading down the Wet Dream thread again?!! LMAO!!! My hubby loves damn Chiller on DirecTV, I have seen some pretty horrible movies...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Correction...it is now the size of an overgrown elephant ...they tried spraying it w spermicide ..but it didn't work...what does it want they ask....what every sperm wants of course...it has found it's way to the Statue of Liberty....oh geez..ewww..anyway, they have commenced operation money shot...used bombs and blew it up. You guessed it ..everywhere n on everything. :eeeew:... :rofl: Next movie.....please...

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
So Im working 7p to 7a tonight.... And my night is going so slow.. I work at a hospital and I do outpatient so I might get like 3 patients all night. Now I am right by the ER so I can expect some excitement as the night goes on. The drunks and crazy ppl always are fun. But I need you all to keep me company! Tell me something good.... What has your day consisted of... or just some rambling on. I dont mind. And I was gonna add a pic of Daisy just to keep it some what bulldog related. But Ive been a bad mommy and havent taken much pics of her lately! :p

You can check out my youtube videos. They can be pretty entertaining! http://www.youtube.com/user/libra92673

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Ok..so we are watching this movie on fear net called Chillerama. It is about a drive in movie theater that is closing and decides o go out w a ban. The first movie is called...Wadzilla. This guy has a low sperm count (he has 1) and th dr gives recommends a spermoptomy consisting of taking a pill. So....he does ...and every time he sees a lady w cleavage (which obviously is all the time) he gets this hoping pain. Turns out his one sperm gets bigger and stronger each time. The dr tells him he needs to expel the sperm as soon as psdibke every time. Yeah..so, we are at the point to where the sperm is about the size of a large cat ...and has teeth. It has just eaten a chihuahua ...

lmfao!!! That sounds tooo funny!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
aww ok... Those sound sad :(

They are very sad...but being in the position I am, moderator at EBN and Special Needs Bulldogs AND my part in Bulldogs with Seizures......it comes in handy and is very informative for others to see a documented grand mal seizure. That way they can compare what they are experiencing vs what I experience. It's been a heart breaking experience for me, but I'm a better person because of it.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
They are very sad...but being in the position I am, moderator at EBN and Special Needs Bulldogs AND my part in Bulldogs with Seizures......it comes in handy and is very informative for others to see a documented grand mal seizure. That way they can compare what they are experiencing vs what I experience. It's been a heart breaking experience for me, but I'm a better person because of it.

Oh I totally understand. And its great that you have those for reference :)

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh I totally understand. And its great that you have those for reference :)

Totally. When Vegas had his very first seizure, I thought he was dying. In fact, I thought he had been poisoned. After spending a day in the ER...he was diagnosed with idiopathic epilepsy. I typed "bulldog seizure" into the search bar for youtube and the very first video that popped up was a puppy having a dream. I searched for hours looking for something that resembled what was going on. That's when I started carrying my camera with me at all times. I finally caught one on video...and posted it. That video, and several others....have lead more that a few people our way. Helping them and answering questions makes dealing with his disease easier. Knowing that I may have helped a single person/bulldog is all I wanted to achieve.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Totally. When Vegas had his very first seizure, I thought he was dying. In fact, I thought he had been poisoned. After spending a day in the ER...he was diagnosed with idiopathic epilepsy. I typed "bulldog seizure" into the search bar for youtube and the very first video that popped up was a puppy having a dream. I searched for hours looking for something that resembled what was going on. That's when I started carrying my camera with me at all times. I finally caught one on video...and posted it. That video, and several others....have lead more that a few people our way. Helping them and answering questions makes dealing with his disease easier. Knowing that I may have helped a single person/bulldog is all I wanted to achieve.

I give you mad props for doing that. I seriously hope and pray I never have to deal with that. I will be scared out of my mind. But I know that if anything were to happen I would have you guys to fall back on for answers... Daisy is my kid. And Im a nervous momma.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I give you mad props for doing that. I seriously hope and pray I never have to deal with that. I will be scared out of my mind. But I know that if anything were to happen I would have you guys to fall back on for answers... Daisy is my kid. And Im a nervous momma.

Yes...that's why EBN is like your second home. We understand. We live it. It's our life.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.