I ruined his big surprise, lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So this morning Joe gets up and tell's me he has to do a lot of errands, he left. He was gone about 2 hours and came back acting all "weird" I ask him if he was OK and he kept telling me he was, yet he was in a very good mood. He goes out back and starts mowing. I lost my lighter yesterday so I went out front to look through the truck, low and behold.....what did I find???

My 50th Birthday is Oct. 13th, I found all the paper work where he went today and booked a 6 day cruise leaving Oct. 14th :yes: (I found my lighter too, lol) Anywaysssss...... I couldn't keep it a secret!! Joe wasent mad, as he was bursting at the seems to tell me anyway but what a complete surprise!!!

I still want to go skydiving as I originally planned but that can wait. Im so excited~!!!!! This will be our third cruise together. Another exciting note. I AM NOT BOARDING VEGAS!!! I have a 20 year old girl that works with me, she is as innocent as they come, goes to church, don't smoke, don't drink and very responsible. I will have her house sitting and dog sitting for me. The last two cruises we took I boarded Vegas and I lost a lot of fun time worrying my guts out over him while we were out of the country. This is just a win-win situation!!!

Just wanted to share my happiness :D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:excited: Kewl, Kelly!! How sweet of Joe and that's great that you'll have someone u can trust watching Vegas. Something to look forward to...only 2 months away! where are u cruising to?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That's so awesome!!! But that would of been a really cool surprise... LOL We can't keep those kind of things secret at our house either... :whistle:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Great surprise...great husband...great you won't be as worried about Vegas
and can enjoy yourselves more.

Thanks for sharing your JOY with us, Kelly...Happy 50th Birthday! GOD bless
you with many happy, healthy & prosperous years with Joe.
:angelheart:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:excited: Kewl, Kelly!! How sweet of Joe and that's great that you'll have someone u can trust watching Vegas. Something to look forward to...only 2 months away! where are u cruising to?

Henny, this time we will be cruising to Cozumel and Caymens, 2 days at sea. Thank you every one for the early birthday wishes BUT hey!!! Im NOT 50 YET!!!!! Im going to enjoy every second of 49 til I cant!! lol

And your right HE (Joe) is a keeper, good and bad.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK the more it sinks in the more I am stoked. I love surprises, but I have bad travel anxiety, I worry about being gone from the house and MOST of all being gone from Vegas, no one knows how to take care of him but me, lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Kelly what a guy and what a surprise. Wow you will have such a better time knowing Vegas is home in pretty much his usual routine. Also not long to wait I wont wish you happy 50th as you still have 64 days of being 49 :ROFL2:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's cool you got a girl to watch Vegas and everything else! Happy 21st bday girl!!!! Have FUN!!!!!!

-

Last edited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Sweeeeeeeet
Been to Cozumel , loved it there.

Members online