Lol. Kids are too funny, I have a 5 year old Grandson, who says the funniest things sometimes, he cracks me up. When he was 3, he already knew all his manners, please, thank you, excuse me, etc were all taught to him from the time he learned to talk. One day he asked me for something, and I said what do you say? He said Grandma I don't like manners, and I told him that everyone has to use manners because its polite, and if you don't, you won't get anything. He looked at me and he said, no please, no thank you, no excuse me, no manners, I'm a rude Dude. I couldn't help myself but laugh, of course I didn't show him but who says that at 3? He has also decided the crime is worth the time, he will get a time out when he is naughty, and one day he did something he wasn't supposed to and I have him a warning if he did it again, he would sit on the step for a time out. He looked at his arm, and pretended he had a watch on, and said Grandma, how long is my time out? 4 minutes, that's not so bad, and he put himself on the naughty step, and said tell me when my time is up. I asked my daughter what do I do for that? Lol. She said you have to take a privilege, or something he likes away, like a grounding from it. Like he loves to play on my I Pad, so if he's not behaving he doesn't get to play on it, or if we were going swimming, he wouldn't be able to go. Another funny thing he said was to my husband, we were in the bedroom, and my hubby (who has always been more on the underweight side and couldn't put weight on if he tried, but is now 55 and has put on a bit of a ponch ). He was trying on pants, and some of his pants were fitting a little snug, he kept on trying on different pants, and said to Kaden, my pants are getting too tight, Papa is getting too fat. He tried on another pair of jeans, and they were too loose, and when he said these pants are too loose on Papa, my grandson replied, but Papa how is that possible, how can you be too fat but your pants are loose, shouldn't they be too tight? I don't honestly know where he comes from. He says the funniest things sometimes. Just last week his dad told him to do something, and he didn't want to, he got in trouble and he was mad at Daddy, so he said okay then I'm not loving you anymore, I don't like you, his dad said that's okay, I love you anyway, my grandson said well I don't love you, daddy said back, that's okay you'll love me later, and Kaden again said no I won't, I won't love you, and so Daddy said that's okay I love you, and you'll love me tomorrow. After this back and forth, daddy said okay then maybe mommy and daddy will make a new baby, and that baby will love daddy. He got so mad, and he said oh no, no way no brother or sister for me, you're not going to have a new baby, and if you want to have a baby, then you're going to have to ask another lady or mommy to have a baby with you, because mommy is not having one. Lol. We cracked up