Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 19

Thread: Captn Random

  1. #1
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Lisabear123's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Gainesville, Ga
    Posts
    2,454
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Captn Random

    My son, Kyan is 8 and is a delight (most of the time)... We jokingly call him Captn Random as he vocalizes his random thoughts that just come out of the blue and relate to nothing going on. Even his twist on logical things he has learned on any given day crack me up.

    Today he informed me of this: " Mommy, if you are ever on a ship and they need help with the ropes for the sails, don't say no because you only have one pair of underwear and you don't want them to get wet. Teamwork is important mommy."... I replied "yes, yes it is son."

    at the grocery store he asked "Mommy, what does a dog if they pee and it hurts?" ...I asked him if he hurt when he pee'd n he said no, he was just wondering... Erm...ok...? Lol

  2. #2
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vikinggirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Burlington, ON Canada
    Posts
    9,636
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)
    2118

    Default Re: Captn Random

    Lol. Kids are too funny, I have a 5 year old Grandson, who says the funniest things sometimes, he cracks me up. When he was 3, he already knew all his manners, please, thank you, excuse me, etc were all taught to him from the time he learned to talk. One day he asked me for something, and I said what do you say? He said Grandma I don't like manners, and I told him that everyone has to use manners because its polite, and if you don't, you won't get anything. He looked at me and he said, no please, no thank you, no excuse me, no manners, I'm a rude Dude. I couldn't help myself but laugh, of course I didn't show him but who says that at 3? He has also decided the crime is worth the time, he will get a time out when he is naughty, and one day he did something he wasn't supposed to and I have him a warning if he did it again, he would sit on the step for a time out. He looked at his arm, and pretended he had a watch on, and said Grandma, how long is my time out? 4 minutes, that's not so bad, and he put himself on the naughty step, and said tell me when my time is up. I asked my daughter what do I do for that? Lol. She said you have to take a privilege, or something he likes away, like a grounding from it. Like he loves to play on my I Pad, so if he's not behaving he doesn't get to play on it, or if we were going swimming, he wouldn't be able to go. Another funny thing he said was to my husband, we were in the bedroom, and my hubby (who has always been more on the underweight side and couldn't put weight on if he tried, but is now 55 and has put on a bit of a ponch ). He was trying on pants, and some of his pants were fitting a little snug, he kept on trying on different pants, and said to Kaden, my pants are getting too tight, Papa is getting too fat. He tried on another pair of jeans, and they were too loose, and when he said these pants are too loose on Papa, my grandson replied, but Papa how is that possible, how can you be too fat but your pants are loose, shouldn't they be too tight? I don't honestly know where he comes from. He says the funniest things sometimes. Just last week his dad told him to do something, and he didn't want to, he got in trouble and he was mad at Daddy, so he said okay then I'm not loving you anymore, I don't like you, his dad said that's okay, I love you anyway, my grandson said well I don't love you, daddy said back, that's okay you'll love me later, and Kaden again said no I won't, I won't love you, and so Daddy said that's okay I love you, and you'll love me tomorrow. After this back and forth, daddy said okay then maybe mommy and daddy will make a new baby, and that baby will love daddy. He got so mad, and he said oh no, no way no brother or sister for me, you're not going to have a new baby, and if you want to have a baby, then you're going to have to ask another lady or mommy to have a baby with you, because mommy is not having one. Lol. We cracked up
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

  3. #3
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,478
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2583

    Default Re: Captn Random

    Oh the innocence of a child. Got to love some of the things they ask and or just spurt out.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  4. #4
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,722
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5562

    Default Re: Captn Random

    My daughter has ADD... we live and breathe a lot of random, and she can get obsessive on certain subjects. I have been living w/shark week facts for the last 2 months!!! So HELP ME... I LOVE her more than anything on this earth!!!

  5. #5
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Lisabear123's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Gainesville, Ga
    Posts
    2,454
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Captn Random

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    My daughter has ADD... we live and breathe a lot of random, and she can get obsessive on certain subjects. I have been living w/shark week facts for the last 2 months!!! So HELP ME... I LOVE her more than anything on this earth!!!
    Lol Kyan is the same w facts anything he learns he has to tell you, n more than once! even if you were right there, even if you were the one who told him..he enjoys being a walking dictionary about sharks, dinosaurs, ocean life etc. I hope he doesn't ever lose the innocence and creative quirkiness he has.

  6. #6
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,722
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5562

    Default Re: Captn Random

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisabear123 View Post
    Lol Kyan is the same w facts anything he learns he has to tell you, n more than once! even if you were right there, even if you were the one who told him..he enjoys being a walking dictionary about sharks, dinosaurs, ocean life etc. I hope he doesn't ever lose the innocence and creative quirkiness he has.
    Lily has an obsession w/the animal kingdom. Right now we've been sticking to the ocean... dolphins, sharks, etc.. We did a dolphin tour on our vacation, and she was in pure heaven!!! I'm enjoying every minute, because she will be a teen this year & I dread it... LOL

  7. #7
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,478
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2583

    Default Re: Captn Random

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Lily has an obsession w/the animal kingdom. Right now we've been sticking to the ocean... dolphins, sharks, etc.. We did a dolphin tour on our vacation, and she was in pure heaven!!! I'm enjoying every minute, because she will be a teen this year & I dread it... LOL
    They do grow up face. I am trying to figure out where the time has gone. Whenever I need a good laugh I just look at my son's Facebook page because he posts some random funny stuff several times a day.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  8. #8
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,722
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5562

    Default Re: Captn Random

    Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    They do grow up face. I am trying to figure out where the time has gone. Whenever I need a good laugh I just look at my son's Facebook page because he posts some random funny stuff several times a day.
    My son unfriended me... and my brother!!! GOD help me what's on his page... LOL

  9. #9
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,478
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2583

    Default Re: Captn Random

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    My son unfriended me... and my brother!!! GOD help me what's on his page... LOL
    Well that sucks.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  10. #10
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Lisabear123's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Gainesville, Ga
    Posts
    2,454
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Captn Random

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    My son unfriended me... and my brother!!! GOD help me what's on his page... LOL


    kyan is an ani ak kingdom fanatic too...anything animal but ocean is his favorite. Next year at the cape we are going shark cage diving. Well, he can see them from the boat. I'm not sure if he will be old enough o actually get In The cage or not. We swam w dolphins in Florida it was amazing for him.

  11. #11
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,722
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5562

    Default Re: Captn Random

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisabear123 View Post


    kyan is an ani ak kingdom fanatic too...anything animal but ocean is his favorite. Next year at the cape we are going shark cage diving. Well, he can see them from the boat. I'm not sure if he will be old enough o actually get In The cage or not. We swam w dolphins in Florida it was amazing for him.
    My son is a private person, and I was getting a little annoyed at what he was posting... SMH!!!

    Holy Cow... shark cage diving?!! I'm not scuba qualified, I've only been snorkeling... I would have a heart attack if I saw a real shark... LOL

  12. #12
    I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Pati Robins's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Location
    Cardiff UK
    Posts
    2,898
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    81
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Captn Random

    Haha kids are funny ;-)))
    Its like listening to my 5 year old girl! We call her motor mouth ;-)
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

    Shy & Lilly


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •