Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I love your son's nickname, Lisa! Capt Random...thought you were discussing a cartoon that I never heard of!

Lol thank you! It's true tho..he is so incredibly random. He hates it tho! His other nickname is 'his royal heiny' ...he isn't find of that one either ...ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

I love your son's nickname, Lisa! Capt Random...thought you were discussing a cartoon that I never heard of!

Lol thank you! It's true tho..he is so incredibly random. He hates it tho! His other nickname is 'his royal heiny' ...he isn't find of that one either ...ha ha

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It isnt scuba diving. They are certified divers tho. You get into gear n get in the cage. They chum the area n bring i. The sharks. You can get in n out of it as much as you want, or just watch them from the boat. The ppl that do it are part of the shark tagging crew in the cape. They only take up to 6 ppl per day n it isn't cheap, but what an experience it will be. They do research on the sharks etc.

Ok now THAT I might do... I might still have a heart attack on the boat!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My son (who is now 25) is ADHD, the things that came out of his mouth as a child, and still.........LOL~!!!!

Oh BOY... Lily cracks us up on a daily basis!!! Of course now add the tween years... God help me!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.