Times Square

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
So how crazy is this thought: We are traveling up the East Coast from DE to ME. I wanted to stop Sunday morning, about 6-7am, at Times Square for a photo shoot with our Bulldog. How busy is Times Square on a Sunday morning? I need to park my full size pickup for about an hour, of course have to find a parking garage.. Will this be too much of a hassle logistically?

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Times Square is always busy and especially over the summer. Sunday morning would a tally be a good time to go. It is a hassle, but I'm sure you can get a god shot w your bully :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] @tesspa

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Where at Times Square are you planning on getting pics? I'm from NYC originally, are you doing street shots or had something else in mind? Sry..should have asked that in previous post.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
There is a parking garage on 38th street between 7th(fashion ave) and Broadway right near my office :-) This will leave you about 4 blocks south of the center of times square and it's also convenient to get to if you are coming out of the lincoln tunnel into manhattan off of 95. They are open 24/7 as well. Have fun taking pics I've been in the city for work around that hour and it's very tame relative to the normal insanity.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Should be some great pics. Times Square never really sleeps. Sunday morning should be a decent time for a shoot.

OP
D

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Where at Times Square are you planning on getting pics? I'm from NYC originally, are you doing street shots or had something else in mind? Sry..should have asked that in previous post.
I was hoping to go right where the "triangle" is.. Get some pics with the marques in the back ground, what ever else cool touristy background I can get.. Then getting out of dodge and heading up to Maine for lobster

OP
D

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
There is a parking garage on 38th street between 7th(fashion ave) and Broadway right near my office :-) This will leave you about 4 blocks south of the center of times square and it's also convenient to get to if you are coming out of the lincoln tunnel into manhattan off of 95. They are open 24/7 as well. Have fun taking pics I've been in the city for work around that hour and it's very tame relative to the normal insanity.
I have to go outside and measure the height of my truck, I saw on googlemaps that it's a 6'10" clearance, should be ok. Any good famous, touristy, recognizable areas for a good QUICK photo shoot in that area??

OP
D

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Probably just in that area, street shots.. Any suggestions of that area?? Something quick?

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I was hoping to go right where the "triangle" is.. Get some pics with the marques in the back ground, what ever else cool touristy background I can get.. Then getting out of dodge and heading up to Maine for lobster

That sounds perfect to be honest!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I have to go outside and measure the height of my truck, I saw on googlemaps that it's a 6'10" clearance, should be ok. Any good famous, touristy, recognizable areas for a good QUICK photo shoot in that area??

To be honest with you I avoid Times Square like the plague. I know there are bleachers you can sit on that would make a cool pic but other then that I"m useless(what's new). I live in NJ and just come here to work for the most part.

Members online