ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ugh... I've been in the premenopausal phase for years!!! I'm already over this SH@#... Can't wait for the real thing!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I guess til Im dead!!!! About 2.5 years ago I started having symptoms, went to the Dr. and had blood levels done. Yeppers, starting menopause. I had a hysterectomy 13 years ago leaving both my overies. Over a year ago I started with the hot flashes, they would come out of no where leaving me drenched, That lasted about 5 months.........fast forward to this week I will be 50 in October. I THOUGHT I was over the worse, NOPE I have had several hot flashes this last week AGAIN :cursing:

I just googled "How long does Menopause last" and many things I read said it could be up to 10 years. TEN FRICKEN YEARS!!!!! :eek: Bet I will be the lucky duck that this will happen too. These Hot Flashes are kicken my butt!! I tried a few HRT's and none really helped so I just thought I would suffer through. I hate taking medications.

Anyone have a "nauturel" remedy for Hot Flashes??? And how long did yours last??

TEN FRICKEN YEARS!!!!! :eek: your kidding me I hope

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] -- Estradiol 1mg per day..... it keeps all the people around me alive and me out of jail :D

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
WHAT TELL ME YOUR ALL JOKING!

My lord take me now....................PLEASE.

:help1::eek::cry:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Well I am 46 and have been in pre-menopause for a couple years. I got tested and my estrogen and progesterone were omg low. They started me on the bioidentical hormone cream that is individualized for me and I love it. No side effects noted and the hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings have minimized, I am still having periods but they are irregular and just a pain in the ***. I am in no danger of it ending soon I am sure. But I will gladly share it with you [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]!! menopause.jpg

Members online

No members online now.