ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I am starting to walk again to help the pounds fall off. I did over 6.5 miles this morning! Now, will I be able to move tomorrow? :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm starting back to the gym as soon as the kids go back to school... I dread the first few weeks :hissycry:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I joined the gym few months ago ....and found out that running on the treadmill is not my thing - i got lucky enough that gym instructor was nearby and caught me just in time before my face hit the ground....
So i started to do weightlifting instead keeps me fit and i dont have to run (or fall ;-) -

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Forgot to add (cant edit using taptalk)
If you hurting now-yes you wont be able to move tomorrow ;-)

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I joined the gym few months ago ....and found out that running on the treadmill is not my thing - i got lucky enough that gym instructor was nearby and caught me just in time before my face hit the ground....
So i started to do weightlifting instead keeps me fit and i dont have to run (or fall ;-) -
I was a runner in high school, and my knees just can't take it anymore. At our gym they have this Cardio Cinema where the treadmills are in this dark room w/a movie screen. Even walking I can't tell you how many times I have about fallen off that thing because I was too involved in the movie... LOL :lol:

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
I fallen of it trying to read news on my phone ;-)
I never done any sports in fact i was the laziest person walking on this planet -but even tho im not as fit as i should be i love weightlifting
Hats off to all the runners!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Been a member of a gym for years and haven't been since my wife's car accident back in 2008. Working on sorting out a schedule with my son so we can start working out together again.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I don't belong to a gym but I did buy a cross trainer the week we started to decorate and it has been in the garage and still haven't got it out yet started in the middle of May but hopefully by the weekend everything will be back in the house and my car will be back in the garage and then I can't start using it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Jan 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I have tried to talk Bill into a Total Gym for several months, but he isn't sold on it yet. I did another 2 miles yesterday and am getting ready to go again today before I go into the office. The weather has been perfect. That sure helps.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have tried to talk Bill into a Total Gym for several months, but he isn't sold on it yet. I did another 2 miles yesterday and am getting ready to go again today before I go into the office. The weather has been perfect. That sure helps.
Ooh I have always wanted a total gym. I had a knock off version that was ok but not as good. Had a friend years ago who had one and I loved playing on it. Lol

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Jan 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Another three miles this morning--added miles by walking through the local cemetery. So peaceful.

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Today was arms and triceps session for me -as soon as we have sone rain (what im talking about we always have rain here ) gym is empty ;-) love peace and quiet

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok well I spent the entire day registering my son for college classes, and walking around campus all day. Does that count?!! Of course I did eat 2 small chocolate donuts just now... I'm feeling old!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Ok well I spent the entire day registering my son for college classes, and walking around campus all day. Does that count?!! Of course I did eat 2 small chocolate donuts just now... I'm feeling old!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL tell me about it I thought walking the dogs was working out. Nothing like children to remind you that your getting old. My youngest niece just turned 20 :eek:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.