just gotta vent

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I just have to get this off my chest.
I've said before that even though my partner is a Virgo, she walks to the beat of a different Virgoian soul. Case in point:

She works for the state and if they have it in the budget they offer some kinda program to get some kinda certificate that adds to your bachelors degree (guess I really don't pay much attention when she talks about it, huh?)

She went to three different colleges in her 20's and needed official transcripts from all three by Aug 2nd. She told me this last Thursday. The furthest college is 2 hours north and the transcripts department was closed on Friday. It actually took me 3 hours to get there, 3 hours back, then I had to go to college #2, which was about 45 mins south of us, and college #3 is only 20 mins from here. I drove 9 hours Monday to collect all these f'ing transcripts so they could be mailed yesterday and get to their final destination by Friday. What does she tell me yesterday? Oh, I read the dates wrong, everything is due by Aug 10th!

I'm sorry, what? So I could've asked the colleges to mail the transcripts and we would've had plenty of time to get them in the mail rather than drive 9 hours? You don't say?!

Deep sigh. She's lucky I love her so much, and she owes me big time.....My birthday is coming up.....hum.....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hmm: more than a dinner I would say..... iPad, maybe? hee hee hee

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I hate Apple products with a passion! Do I use them, yes, I have no other choice. You see, I'm an avid chess player and apple has the Chess with Friends app....DAMN APPLE

edited to add: I jokingly call my partner my JKP (Jewish Korean Princess). She has every Apple product they ever produced. We already have a MacBook and the Ipad mini.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I hate Apple products with a passion! Do I use them, yes, I have no other choice. You see, I'm an avid chess player and apple has the Chess with Friends app....DAMN APPLE

edited to add: I jokingly call my partner my JKP (Jewish Korean Princess). She has every Apple product they ever produced. We already have a MacBook and the Ipad mini.
I'm totally cracking up... I have an iPhone, iMac & now a new iPad mini. I'm just not so computer, techno, phone savvy... Apple products I can actually manage at times. Other times I get my 18 year old to fix it... LOL

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I think she owes you a cruise or some type of awesome vacation for all that driving.

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
See, now I think you have to be computer savvy to work Apple products, that's why I don't like them, cause I'm not. She has the iphone 5, which will be upgraded to the iphone 5s (as if this needs saying, based on my previous post) as soon as it comes out. I have an iphone 4 and will get her 5 once she upgrades. Again, it's only for the chess app. Apple has me by the throat because of a stupid app.

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=5404]dalmatina38[/MENTION] hum...never been on a cruise before...:evil:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
See, now I think you have to be computer savvy to work Apple products, that's why I don't like them, cause I'm not. She has the iphone 5, which will be upgraded to the iphone 5s (as if this needs saying, based on my previous post) as soon as it comes out. I have an iphone 4 and will get her 5 once she upgrades. Again, it's only for the chess app. Apple has me by the throat because of a stupid app.
AHHhhhhh... I'm cracking up about the chess app. I feel that way sometimes about candy crush... I HATE that damn game, but I can't seem to STOP!!! :bitching:

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Never heard of St Kitts but I do have a friend in South Africa that I've never met in person...now ya'll got me thinkin, LOL

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:hmm: now maybe she needs to buy you a hearing aid so you can hear her next time she tells you something. :rofl: Things we do for Love.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.