Ddnene - getting to know you, getting to learn all about you....

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Started a new thread because I was hijacking the Snuffie the Seal one and just realized it.
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Fist and foremost, thank you to your husband and you for what ya'll have done for our country! I'm very proud to fly my flag outside thanks to him and our soldiers, then and now!

2nd most important: I was just thinking, gosh wouldn't it be cool to try an experiment? You could spend the week with only people of the same astrological sign. How would that work? I'd be willing to try it! My partner and I were born only 4 days apart (sept 1 - sept 4) but she is a little different than the average Virgo.

You just happened to leave out where you went to college in Atlanta...Hello?! You know we love details my friend.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Started a new thread because I was hijacking the Snuffie the Seal one and just realized it.

@ddnene Fist and foremost, thank you to your husband and you for what ya'll have done for our country! I'm very proud to fly my flag outside thanks to him and our soldiers, then and now!

2nd most important: I was just thinking, gosh wouldn't it be cool to try an experiment? You could spend the week with only people of the same astrological sign. How would that work? I'd be willing to try it! My partner and I were born only 4 days apart (sept 1 - sept 4) but she is a little different than the average Virgo.

You just happened to leave out where you went to college in Atlanta...Hello?! You know we love details my friend.
Thank you so much for your support, it really does mean a lot to me & my family :D

I was born on Sept 11th (it's surreal I know...) most people don't believe me so I have to show them my ID!!! It would be fun to spend time w/Virgo's, but honestly I feel most comfortable around them. They seem to understand the madness... LOL If my hubby were a Virgo I would probably want to kill him!!!

I went to college @ Clayton State University... it's actually located in Clayton. My family lives on the south side of Atlanta in the Peachtree City area.

Where are you from in Georgia?!!

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
//I was born/raised in Buckhead. I hate to tell people that because they might think I'm some stuck up rich bitch. My grandmother and her family moved to Buckhead when she was 3 from the Kennesaw mountains, well before Buckhead was cool & where Elton John had a home. I went to North Fulton high school and would've been the 3rd generation to graduate from there but my Mom & I moved to Southern California for 2 years and I graduated from high school out there. I go back twice a year - 1ce to watch my beloved Braves and 1ce to see my family for Christmas. Atlanta is not the same. Way too many Yankees taking over down there! I've only known one other person born only known 1 other person born on 9/11. I feel for you, because it must be really hard to celebrate your birthday in the wake of such madness that happened on that day that lives in infamy.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness... I love Buckhead!!! They have the BEST restaurants!!! I would not believe you were stuck up for one minute... LOL I LOVE to go see the Braves play, but I haven't been in years. Atlanta is NOT the same, I lived there for 3 years and I hardly recognize the place. I always call my brother to tell him I'm lost down there somewhere...

It's hard to celebrate a birthday when the whole country is in mourning, but honestly I'm in mourning too about getting older... I'm just ready for 50... I'll be 50 & ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! :rofl:

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Well my friend, I'll be 39 soon, so I feel your pain. I used to know months before my birthday what day of the week it would fall on. Now, I hardly know that Sept 1 is coming. Sad, very sad.

Edited to add: if you ever get lost in Buckhead/midtown/downtown/little 5 points, you can always call me, too, to help you find your way home. ;-)

edited again to add: I grew up on Grandview Ave, about 2 1/2 blocks from the Fish Market - if you've ever been there..on Pharr Road.

Last edited:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well my friend, I'll be 39 soon, so I feel your pain. I used to know months before my birthday what day of the week it would fall on. Now, I hardly know that Sept 1 is coming. Sad, very sad.

Edited to add: if you ever get lost in Buckhead/midtown/downtown/little 5 points, you can always call me, too, to help you find your way home. ;-)

edited again to add: I grew up on Grandview Ave, about 2 1/2 blocks from the Fish Market - if you've ever been there..on Pharr Road.
Gosh I wish I was 39 AGAIN!!! LOL I took my kid & nephews to little 5 points (my sis-in-law suggestion) and as soon as I found a parking spot the kids saw someone getting arrested... LOL It's a great place, but maybe not so much for kids!!! I have never been to the fish market, but I want to go...

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Um, yeah, I wouldn't take kids to the L5PTs area, lol. More for grown ups. ;-)

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was clueless, and I could of KILLED my sis-in-law... You could only imagine the questions that the kids were asking on the way home!!! :eek:

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
LMAO - I am seriously LMAO over here. Yes, I can only imagine the questions the kids were asking....hahahahaha

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Let's just say these "country" kids got to see what the REAL city is like... It's so funny because I grew up in the city, but my kids have basically been raised in the country. They are street clueless... LOL :blink:

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
At least they were clueless until the field trip to L5pts. Hahaha

📰 Latest posts

Members online