The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Ok... I am sitting here trying to think of where the last few decades have gone. The reason why is that today is mine and my wife's 21st wedding anniversary which is great to us but still a shock to our friends and family because most of them only gave us 6 months from the start. Wonderful friends and family right? Anywho.... To make a long story short here is why they felt that way. I was 19 and my bride to be was 18. We met on a blind date and had known each other for a little over a month and were already married for a week as I was due to get orders shortly to my next duty station. Just a tad bit quick.... We look back on this now after all this time and just laugh about it but even after all of these years we still can't decide where we are going to go for dinner to celebrate. lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ok... I am sitting here trying to think of where the last few decades have gone. The reason why is that today is mine and my wife's 21st wedding anniversary which is great to us but still a shock to our friends and family because most of them only gave us 6 months from the start. Wonderful friends and family right? Anywho.... To make a long story short here is why they felt that way. I was 19 and my bride to be was 18. We met on a blind date and had known each other for a little over a month and were already married for a week as I was due to get orders shortly to my next duty station. Just a tad bit quick.... We look back on this now after all this time and just laugh about it but even after all of these years we still can't decide where we are going to go for dinner to celebrate. lol

Sounds like my life everyone said the same about us we were 17 & 18 been married for 38 years, it's the ones they say won't last that do.
Happy Anniversary to you both and hope you have at least another 21 years together, enjoy your night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Same here everyone said the same about us. Congrats to you!! We just celebrated our 26th. Strange but true Love finds a way. :yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations!!! My hubby & I met in high school... we got married very young as well (Thanks to Uncle Sam & orders to Alaska!!!), and I know that most people figured we wouldn't last. We just celebrated our 25th anniversary this summer... My hubby & I always go to Ruth Chris for our anniversary, they have an excellent steak!!! ;)

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Congratulations to you both! I hope you have many, many more! :D

Congratulations to you n your wife as well for 26 years! :w00t: [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION]

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thank you everyone. it has been a fun ride with lots of peaks and valley's for sure.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Congrats to you and your wife :clap2:. We also just celebrated 18 yrs crazy how fast the years went by.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.