We've moved into the woods!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
Hello fellow EBN members, we miss you all so much! A few weeks ago, our upstairs neighbor/friend of 2 years began having some mental health issues, and despite my best efforts to help and support her, she was unaccepting of my help. So, since she was acting violent and suicidal, I decided to move our family to a new, safer home. Well, we found the perfect little house in Newfane, VT. It's 5 miles up a dirt road in a nice clearing in the woods! We love it, except for we have no internet, and can only get dial-up for like $50/month. So, until we get situated and I find a job, I am not going to be able to be on EBN as often as I would like. I hope to be back in the swing of things by the end of the month. We miss you all and hope all is well with everyone. Love, Horse, Lauren + Braeden

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Aww we've missed you too!!! That sucks about the internet but how cool, the house you moved to sounds awesome! I'm jealous, I want to live in the woods :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Lauren,

You've been missed... Sounds like a great move though... enjoy!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
sounds like a great house i miss the country life so much

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I saw photos of her new home and it is awesome!!!!! I only wished I lived a little closer so I could visit...Enjoy your frontier Christmas!!!! I know it will be beautiful during the snow fall!!!!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Aww Im jealous lol... Cant wait to see some pictures... Hope you get internet soon..... Take care....

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Ahh, I love the woods but I love my internet more! Good luck with your job search and I hope you can make it back on soon!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Yay!!! You're gonna love living there. So quiet!! How close is your closest neighbor?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Good luck in your new home. I've never been to the New England area, it's about the only part of this country I've never been too. Bet Vt. is beautiful in the Autumn!! Hope you get internet soon!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online