Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have any luck with the E-Cigg.??

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Matt
    Country
    United states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rocco
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anyone have any luck with the E-Cigg.??

The one I like best is the njoy king. Smaller size, softer material, so it feels more like a real cig. The best part is that it pulls like a real cig which in my opinion is the big drawback to the e ciggs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Real Name
    Sherrelle
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    None yet
    Likes (Received)

I've had my Ecig since last November and haven't smoked a real cigarette since February.. The one in this pic is the Volcano Lava Tube.. I Started with a smaller one but this one is adjustable and I love it!! I'm starting to notice that I don't need it as much, but it definitely comes in handy when we have bbq's and drink or when I go out with the ladies.. Sorry don't mind the cigars on the side that would be my BF and brother celebrating the arrival of my Nephew/God Son..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uploadfromtaptalk1378343959135-jpg  

Real Name
    Nikki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mack
    Likes (Received)

I used one as an instant replacement. Didnt buy any more real.ciggarettes and bought one of the cheap electronic ones instead. It actually worked. I needed it less and less but still liked to have it available. I did notice that you have to find a flavor that you like bc I didnt like some if the brands menthol taste. I did end up going back to the real thing though. I am thinking about quitting again soon bc I am kicking out a roommate whose portion of the rent is pretty much how much I spend on ciggarettes. I noticed during the time that I quit how much extra money I had! In addition to thr extras you buy when running in for smokes like pop, chips, candy bar, lighters, etc. Oh yeah, and its healthier too ;-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Relley Freitas View Post
    I've had my Ecig since last November and haven't smoked a real cigarette since February.. The one in this pic is the Volcano Lava Tube.. I Started with a smaller one but this one is adjustable and I love it!! I'm starting to notice that I don't need it as much, but it definitely comes in handy when we have bbq's and drink or when I go out with the ladies.. Sorry don't mind the cigars on the side that would be my BF and brother celebrating the arrival of my Nephew/God Son..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4
    Congratulations! !!

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Anyone have any luck with the E-Cigg.??

Congratulations! I smoke ordinary e-cig(pipe) to walk around and itaste svd-this one you can adjust power and voltage up to 15 -that gives me a massive hit in the morning is great! So far 4 months since i stopped smoking and i feel much better
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

Shy & Lilly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads