ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hey guys... Just wanted to let you know I'm back from my vaca. Winston was fine at the Pet Resort, although he did tear up a couple of dog beds. We seemed to have forgotten our potty training too... Ugh back to square one ; (

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Well, welcome back! Did you have a good time? glad to hear that the "damage" wasn't too bad at the pet resort! How was Winston's reaction when you came to pick him up?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey guys... Just wanted to let you know I'm back from my vaca. Winston was fine at the Pet Resort, although he did tear up a couple of dog beds. We seemed to have forgotten our potty training too... Ugh back to square one ; (

Welcome back HOME!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We had a wonderful time, but the Atlantic was so cold!!! My grandson did not want to get in the ocean... Lol. Winston was crazy when we picked him up, he also seemed to put on a few pounds!!! ; )

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

:whistle: Sayyyyyy..a little birdie .(. @pdolphin27 ).... might want to know if you left a jar full of little notes to be read to Wilson every night before bed...at the Doggie Spa? Humor him please...:crazy:

Last edited:
OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:whistle: Sayyyyyy..a little birdie .(. @pdolphin27 ).... might want to know if you left a jar full of little notes to be read to Wilson every night before bed...at the Doggie Spa? Humor him please...:crazy:

No I didn't leave any notes... Lol He was stuck in the room w/his Auntie Roxie. She's probably ready to kill me... Sure he drove her nuts!!!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good time! I think Winston just missed you is all..he'll get back on track soon :D..but, at they sure it was him? It is possible that darn cat found its way there n caused trouble...

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good time! I think Winston just missed you is all..he'll get back on track soon :D..but, at they sure it was him? It is possible that darn cat found its way there n caused trouble...

Lmao... I think they are super treat friendly ; )

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so glad all went well... you and Winston are back together. Hope the trip/vacation was great

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
so glad all went well... you and Winston are back together. Hope the trip/vacation was great

It was great, but of course not long enough ; (

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome Home and you survived without Winston and he without you, they really do fine being away just for a little bit don't they? Its ok I am just telling myself this to prepare myself to go away and leave him at my daughters again I have days where I think No i'm not going then I feel like oh but I love America so much and it is what I worked for but then think oh no I am so mean and I am going to miss him :confused: Anyway Tracey I hope you had a wonderful time and have pic's to show us.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome Home and you survived without Winston and he without you, they really do fine being away just for a little bit don't they? Its ok I am just telling myself this to prepare myself to go away and leave him at my daughters again I have days where I think No i'm not going then I feel like oh but I love America so much and it is what I worked for but then think oh no I am so mean and I am going to miss him :confused: Anyway Tracey I hope you had a wonderful time and have pic's to show us.

I will post some pics soon, of course when we got home our internet was down for 3 days!!! Doesn't that always seem to happen?!! LOL I was pretty anxious about leaving Winston, but he was fine and I think it's important to take a vaca now & then. OMG my hubby & I want to travel to Australia something BAD!!! When my hubby retired from the Army he said he wanted to live there & work at a Koala rescue :D. You will have a wonderful time on your trip to the USA, and try not to worry about your baby Ftse, I have a feeling that your daughter will spoil him rotten ;)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I will post some pics soon, of course when we got home our internet was down for 3 days!!! Doesn't that always seem to happen?!! LOL I was pretty anxious about leaving Winston, but he was fine and I think it's important to take a vaca now & then. OMG my hubby & I want to travel to Australia something BAD!!! When my hubby retired from the Army he said he wanted to live there & work at a Koala rescue :D. You will have a wonderful time on your trip to the USA, and try not to worry about your baby Ftse, I have a feeling that your daughter will spoil him rotten ;)

Well you should make the effort and come here to Australia then, We come over to America every year, my daughter had Ftse last year for 7 weeks and he was perfectly fine just not me as we have always come over for 7 weeks at a time since 2000 but this year it will only be three weeks as we have to come back in March for Business I just hope I can do it this year as last year was the first time I had been homesick as sad as it sounds but I had Ftse last year and I think every other year it was nice to get away from the family (my kids are Adults) but not my baby now and honestly I would have to say 50% of our holiday last year we could say was the Holiday from Hell.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.