ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Our holidays usually end up w/an ER visit so I can totally relate to the "Holiday Hell". My daughter used to get car sick so bad that she would get dehydrated!!! Ugh... Seven weeks is a long time, I would get homesick too. I would LOVE to get away from family, but my kids are still at home & end up coming with!!! Lol... I need to start planning a trip to Australia, but my hubby's new job will make that difficult. He has to do four month rotations to Afghanistan at least once a year. We would have to plan way ahead...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Our holidays usually end up w/an ER visit so I can totally relate to the "Holiday Hell". My daughter used to get car sick so bad that she would get dehydrated!!! Ugh... Seven weeks is a long time, I would get homesick too. I would LOVE to get away from family, but my kids are still at home & end up coming with!!! Lol... I need to start planning a trip to Australia, but my hubby's new job will make that difficult. He has to do four month rotations to Afghanistan at least once a year. We would have to plan way ahead...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hmmm we usually plan our next holiday as soon as we get home in late November but of course last year was a bit different after the first couple of weeks of hell and missing Ftse so much I said never ever again but I could live in America I love it that much but now Ftse has changed my way of life our closest friends are American and live in Ranch Cucamonga ca and we love to catch up with them each year, we Skype with them on Sundays but we just have such a wonderful few days when we catch up with them and we are getting older you just don't know how much longer you are going to be able to do it. Ftse loves it at my daughters with t
Her two dogs a Rottweiler and staffs and Ftse is the boss lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.