Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I'm back from vacation ; )

Welcome Home and you survived without Winston and he without you, they really do fine being away just for a little bit don't they? Its ok I am just telling myself this to prepare myself to go away and leave him at my daughters again I have days where I think No i'm not going then I feel like oh but I love America so much and it is what I worked for but then think oh no I am so mean and I am going to miss him Anyway Tracey I hope you had a wonderful time and have pic's to show us.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ftse 100 View Post
    Welcome Home and you survived without Winston and he without you, they really do fine being away just for a little bit don't they? Its ok I am just telling myself this to prepare myself to go away and leave him at my daughters again I have days where I think No i'm not going then I feel like oh but I love America so much and it is what I worked for but then think oh no I am so mean and I am going to miss him Anyway Tracey I hope you had a wonderful time and have pic's to show us.
    I will post some pics soon, of course when we got home our internet was down for 3 days!!! Doesn't that always seem to happen?!! LOL I was pretty anxious about leaving Winston, but he was fine and I think it's important to take a vaca now & then. OMG my hubby & I want to travel to Australia something BAD!!! When my hubby retired from the Army he said he wanted to live there & work at a Koala rescue . You will have a wonderful time on your trip to the USA, and try not to worry about your baby Ftse, I have a feeling that your daughter will spoil him rotten

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I will post some pics soon, of course when we got home our internet was down for 3 days!!! Doesn't that always seem to happen?!! LOL I was pretty anxious about leaving Winston, but he was fine and I think it's important to take a vaca now & then. OMG my hubby & I want to travel to Australia something BAD!!! When my hubby retired from the Army he said he wanted to live there & work at a Koala rescue . You will have a wonderful time on your trip to the USA, and try not to worry about your baby Ftse, I have a feeling that your daughter will spoil him rotten
    Well you should make the effort and come here to Australia then, We come over to America every year, my daughter had Ftse last year for 7 weeks and he was perfectly fine just not me as we have always come over for 7 weeks at a time since 2000 but this year it will only be three weeks as we have to come back in March for Business I just hope I can do it this year as last year was the first time I had been homesick as sad as it sounds but I had Ftse last year and I think every other year it was nice to get away from the family (my kids are Adults) but not my baby now and honestly I would have to say 50% of our holiday last year we could say was the Holiday from Hell.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Our holidays usually end up w/an ER visit so I can totally relate to the "Holiday Hell". My daughter used to get car sick so bad that she would get dehydrated!!! Ugh... Seven weeks is a long time, I would get homesick too. I would LOVE to get away from family, but my kids are still at home & end up coming with!!! Lol... I need to start planning a trip to Australia, but my hubby's new job will make that difficult. He has to do four month rotations to Afghanistan at least once a year. We would have to plan way ahead...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Our holidays usually end up w/an ER visit so I can totally relate to the "Holiday Hell". My daughter used to get car sick so bad that she would get dehydrated!!! Ugh... Seven weeks is a long time, I would get homesick too. I would LOVE to get away from family, but my kids are still at home & end up coming with!!! Lol... I need to start planning a trip to Australia, but my hubby's new job will make that difficult. He has to do four month rotations to Afghanistan at least once a year. We would have to plan way ahead...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Hmmm we usually plan our next holiday as soon as we get home in late November but of course last year was a bit different after the first couple of weeks of hell and missing Ftse so much I said never ever again but I could live in America I love it that much but now Ftse has changed my way of life our closest friends are American and live in Ranch Cucamonga ca and we love to catch up with them each year, we Skype with them on Sundays but we just have such a wonderful few days when we catch up with them and we are getting older you just don't know how much longer you are going to be able to do it. Ftse loves it at my daughters with t
    Her two dogs a Rottweiler and staffs and Ftse is the boss lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads