Just want to thank this site....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I just realized that 3 years ago tomorrow I have been a member of this site. It is such an honor to be part of this wonderful site. I can't believe it has been that long ago that the very first post that I posted was, Hi my name is Kelly and I have an English Bulldog that stinks~!!!!!!!! Thank God I found this site and all the wonderful members to help guide me and get Vegas straightend around. Of course the first question every one ask was "What food are you feeding him?" I thought how silly what in the world does food have to do with him stinking so bad :confused: After all, I had him on a good food Iams :ashamed: :ROFL: We have all gone through our trials and tribulations and just share our own experiences, what more could a bully owner ask for?

I just want to say thank you to all the wonderful members and the love that we all share. Doing the best we can do for the love of our bully's!!! :heartsign:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
And you & Joe are two of the reasons EBN is such a wonderful site...like
family! EBN stands alone in this difference and always will, all who find it
are blessed...don't we KNOW it!

Happy 3rd EBN Anniversary, Kelly, Joe & Vegas...Much love & GOD bless!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
And you & Joe are two of the reasons EBN is such a wonderful site...like
family! EBN stands alone in this difference and always will, all who find it
are blessed...don't we KNOW it!

Happy 3rd EBN Anniversary, Kelly, Joe & Vegas...Much love & GOD bless!

Oh lord, no Carol, Joe is not part of EBN, he is just in my comments for the comedy that unfortunately is true!!!! LOL
You are such a sweetheart xxKelly

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh kelly has it been 3 years. i have not been here for all of them but most and yes i will forever be scarred by hammock panties lol. its why we all are here and continue to be here through the good and bad in our lives.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
oh kelly has it been 3 years. i have not been here for all of them but most and yes i will forever be scarred by hammock panties lol. its why we all are here and continue to be here through the good and bad in our lives.

What hammock panites :confused: I thought that was normal!!!! And I have a picture to prove it if you want to be traumatized even more~!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
What hammock panites :confused: I thought that was normal!!!! And I have a picture to prove it if you want to be traumatized even more~!!
yes ive already seen it hence the permanent scarring. :eek: i dont think my corneas will be the same. :ROFL: you've come along way baby. remember that?

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I'm still new, but I agree completely about this site and it's family members. I hope to still be here in 3 years...this place feels like home!

Last edited:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I was thinking about putting up a thank you post myself earlier today. Freaky! Even though I have only been a member of EBN for a few month it feels like I have found a home where we are a big bully loving family. I was made to feel welcome from day one by everyone here and I honestly believe it is the wonderful people here that have taken the time to help educate me in how to be the best human I could be for my beautiful baby Harlea. No judging or feeling put out of place when questions are asked no matter how big, small or weird they may be are always answered with honesty and compassion which are two things that are almost always lost in the anonymity of the internet. I couldn't be happier that I have found this site and all of the wonderful people that make it a great place to be. Me, my family and especially Harlea thak you all.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh lord, no Carol, Joe is not part of EBN, he is just in my comments for the comedy that unfortunately is true!!!! LOL You are such a sweetheart xxKelly

That's what I'm saying, Hun...Joe contributes to EBN in his own unique way!

W live vicariously thru your tellings of it, HAHAHA Love you much!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congrats on three great years, Kelly! Times does go by fast

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Love you Kelly!!!! I cannot tell you how nice it is to see you back here and making us :giggle: everyday! I hope you are feeling better too! :muah2:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That's shows how time flies when your having fun, and to tell the truth you had me in fits today reading about you out in your white skirt and no underwear and getting food poisoning and sh-----g LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.