What's the best vacuum for Bully hair?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I have a Dyson for over 8 years now... still works awesome

After having one of the first yellow Dysons that came out, I finally bought another -- Dyson Animal -- last spring when Old Yeller gave up the ghost. WORTH EVERY CENT!!! I would not have any other vacuum now. No way.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
After having one of the first yellow Dysons that came out, I finally bought another -- Dyson Animal -- last spring when Old Yeller gave up the ghost. WORTH EVERY CENT!!! I would not have any other vacuum now. No way.

When we bought the new house, i had the option for a house-vac... past on it cause I sooooooooooooooooo LOVE my Dyson

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We have a dyson ball..(not the animal) Works well and we vacuum up a full bully with each use it seems, but Bruce complains every time he uses it that for the money they should have made it with a retractible cord. He hates winding it.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
We have a dyson ball..(not the animal) Works well and we vacuum up a full bully with each use it seems, but Bruce complains every time he uses it that for the money they should have made it with a retractible cord. He hates winding it.

I do t blame him, I hate having to wind the cord up too on ours, but it is an excellent vacuum

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard

I've used a few machines with one of those automatic retractable cords, and it's my experience that they often fail anyway. So you still end up winding up the cord with nothing to wind it up ON. LOL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - winding vacuum cords is good for your obliques and abs. LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.