As if anything could get worse than cat sh*t on me!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So......today we went shopping, Joe wanted a new Blue Ray, came home and took over 2 hours to hook it up to our surround sound, NOTHING worked and now we don't even have cable, he is so :cursing: he told me to call the cable company to tell them our box is broke (yeah right) so tonight after renting two movies we are sitting here in the dark :cursing: He called the Geek squad who connected our surround sound and it was a 50 min. wait, he hung up....NO TV in our living room right now.

Then Joe INSISTED I get a new phone, mine was almost 4 years old, LOL...they keys stuck when I tried to text. So I get this new smart phone and I'm messing around with it, cant even begin to text with my fat fingers, and when I do try to text it is in Chinese :confused: I have went to settings 3x to click on English but he*l no....still text in Chinese!!!!

He is so frustraighted blaming our cable company (of course its not him or his doings) and I am texting in Chinese, in the mean time Vegas is getting yet another yeast infection on his face and stinks to high heaven. The cat finally quit having the :poo:'s from the mashed taters....won't do that again!!

And I had to get both my feet shot up today with steroids for my arthritis so both my feet are a nice shade of black and blue.....

Just another exciting night in the Marino House :cursing::cursing::cursing:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY :poo: that is an crappy crappy night. get a beer and just sit and try to relax --- tomorrow is another day

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Nope, Joe is a technical :wiz: and you just love chinese right? You are a worldly woman after all!

Dang I did not know about your feet or Vegas's face so no joking there.... just :hug:'s

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Wow. Sounds like you definately need a cold one. You are also brave for trusting the Geek Squad. They usually break or or steal more than they fix.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm:

Kelly..be honest. It really isn't Chinese..is it? Could it be.....GREEK? Get it? Greek to me? Lolololololol

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: I crack myself up...

But I am very sorry about your feetsies. Ouch!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Kelly, those blue ray players are fun, first of all I have the Sony Blue ray player, and have a yellow looks like large phone wire going out to my Cable Box, but then I have an optic wire running into my onkyo home theater system, and of course one more going to the Samsung theater TV lol just in case it got jealous of everything else getting a wire connection. Anyway, I have to use the source button on my TV remote, to pick BLU RAY from what I'm wanting it to connect to, and after watching the movie, I have to use Source again to either go back to cable or satellite, it makes sense in its own little way, but Rocky and Rambo understand it much better than I do, they love animal planet, especially when the cats meow in theater stereo, they hop around in circles to make sure the kitty isn't sneaking up behind them, and when they see the kitty on the TV all is good, until it meows and the sound of the kitty comes from the speakers from behind them. It's quite entertaining actually!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Kelly, those blue ray players are fun, first of all I have the Sony Blue ray player, and have a yellow looks like large phone wire going out to my Cable Box, but then I have an optic wire running into my onkyo home theater system, and of course one more going to the Samsung theater TV lol just in case it got jealous of everything else getting a wire connection. Anyway, I have to use the source button on my TV remote, to pick BLU RAY from what I'm wanting it to connect to, and after watching the movie, I have to use Source again to either go back to cable or satellite, it makes sense in its own little way, but Rocky and Rambo understand it much better than I do, they love animal planet, especially when the cats meow in theater stereo, they hop around in circles to make sure the kitty isn't sneaking up behind them, and when they see the kitty on the TV all is good, until it meows and the sound of the kitty comes from the speakers from behind them. It's quite entertaining actually!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
well, you lost me on the first half of that so I am sure Kelly is far gone. Hahaha the cat sounds tho r fabulous. Video would be good here! :) we used to mess with hubby's old Newfie back in the day from left to right speakers with random animal sounds. Hahaha

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh geez kelly i see all is normal at your house. :yes: i hope you get it all fixed soon. frankly typing in chinese is probably a plus lol. sorry bout your feet and vegas.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.