Ewwww got Sh*t on my hand!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So our cat (actually Joe's) a Lilac Siamese, is the weirdest dog/cat. He loves him some mashed taters, not fish or anything you would think a cat would like, nope mashed taters!!! So last night I made mashed and gave him a teaspoon. Tonight I am eating my dinner ribs and broccoli and he is laying on the bar, I THOUGHT I dropped BQQ sauce on the bar and swiped it off..............low and behold I could smell it!!! He pooped in the litter box and trailed poop all the way up the hall and had a dollop on the kitchen bar :eek:
Grossed me out and I am done eating after I have washed my hands 10 times just gross!!!:wtf: :barf:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:ROFL: a new nickname for Kelly will be created by the end of this thread... This I am sure of! I think you may have just topped Joes hairbrush and the underwear hammock!!!

No.... Those are official classics!!!! They cannot be beat! Just added to!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Could have been worse. It could have not had a smell and you really thought it was bbq sauce and.... I will stop right there.... lol

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
O.M.G.! :cooking: With :poo:....if you add coconut, Bruce will prolly stop by... :ROFL:

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh no, lol. Good thing you didn't lick the "sauce off your finger", or dip your food in it. Some people say this is good luck. Lol

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
So our cat (actually Joe's) a Lilac Siamese, is the weirdest dog/cat. He loves him some mashed taters, not fish or anything you would think a cat would like, nope mashed taters!!! So last night I made mashed and gave him a teaspoon. Tonight I am eating my dinner ribs and broccoli and he is laying on the bar, I THOUGHT I dropped BQQ sauce on the bar and swiped it off..............low and behold I could smell it!!! He pooped in the litter box and trailed poop all the way up the hall and had a dollop on the kitchen bar :eek:
Grossed me out and I am done eating after I have washed my hands 10 times just gross!!!:wtf: :barf:

CATS!!! I have a long haired Ragdoll, CoCo, who has chocolate points and is 14 y/o,
she's on my page being loved on by Brutus (RIP beloved) and has 'surprises' stuck on
her leg hair by her butt, occasionally, too. Between that and her hair balls...but I love
her so much, even my son adores her, everyone that meets her WANTS her. She's
beautiful, inside & out. :heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:ROFL: a new nickname for Kelly will be created by the end of this thread... This I am sure of! I think you may have just topped Joes hairbrush and the underwear hammock!!!

No.... Those are official classics!!!! They cannot be beat! Just added to!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
Just realizing Kelly still has a basic title huh? :wtf:? Hmmm............... :idea:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I like my kitties... Except when they try to steal my milk or raw meats off the counter when we are preparing to cook dinner.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
:eek: That's just yucky!! That is a perfect example of why I just won't touch any unknowns, I err on the side of caution since I have no sense of smell.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
LOL I'm sorry, but talking about a Cat, and Food in the same topic, reminds me of the following
turn on your speakers :) anyone need an order of 'Whoo Flung Pooh' ?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl; --- of all people for this to happen to..... :rofl:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rockford and Rambone writing all this down so fast, date, times, locations, hahaha writing their little paws off trying to get it all for future evidence Roflmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
why am i not surprised with this. its kelly's national past time. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online