The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Can't be any worse than me feeding my best friend a whole box of Ex-Lax telling him is was a new chocolate flavored aspirin because he was stupid and had his bachelor party the night before his wedding..... Hilarity did ensue the next morning.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]...Not nearly so bad as that! I feel sorry for that guys bride!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Can't be any worse than me feeding my best friend a whole box of Ex-Lax telling him is was a new chocolate flavored aspirin because he was stupid and had his bachelor party the night before his wedding..... Hilarity did ensue the next morning.

I won't ask for pics! :ROFL:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'll tell because he doesn't like to remember the horror of the moment. ;)

Ok we had a honeymoon/whirlpool suite with the "romance package"

The Romance package included several small boxes of chocolates including a couple small heart shaped assortment boxes on the night stands.

Anyway, we were lounging on the bed and I opened the box beside me and in it was what looked like a peanut butter cup. I'm not particularly fond of peanut butter cups so I "fed" it to Bruce.
Suddenly he jumped out of bed like a SHOT and ran to the bathroom and spit it out, all the while yelling It's poison, It's poison...because it actually was a coconut cup not a peanut butter cup.
It truly was hilarious...and dangit..I LOVE coconut cups.
But anyway he always tells everyone I tried to poison him on our wedding night ever since.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

The Romance package included several small boxes of chocolates including a couple small heart shaped assortment boxes on the night stands.

Anyway, we were lounging on the bed and I opened the box beside me and in it was what looked like a peanut butter cup. I'm not particularly fond of peanut butter cups so I "fed" it to Bruce.
Suddenly he jumped out of bed like a SHOT and ran to the bathroom and spit it out, all the while yelling It's poison, It's poison...because it actually was a coconut cup not a peanut butter cup.
But anyway he always tells everyone I tried to poison him on our wedding night ever since.

Damn we almost got to see bruce and lari on an episode of "Happily Never after" :rofl:

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie

A lil itty bitty tiny coconut cup caused all that ruckus? Ya big baby! :sillyboy: :hahaha:

Reply by BrucP:Tasted like arsenic to me..... that stuff is nasty!!!! :barf:

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
No pix.... those computers are long dead and don't know if we could put them on a memory stick. (stupid Microcrap software)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
@Marine91...Not nearly so bad as that! I feel sorry for that guys bride!

I was supposed to stay the night with him but I left him like everyone else. He was only 2 hours late for the wedding. That taught him a lesson for not making me the best man. lol

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I was supposed to stay the night with him but I left him like everyone else. He was only 2 hours late for the wedding. That taught him a lesson for not making me the best man. lol

Lol so cruel! ..but funny!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Awe that's so romantic!! :luv:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Lol so cruel! ..but funny!!

That's not even the worst I had ever done to him. I've got tons of stories about things I have done to him and things done to me both here and abroad that really can't be posted here. Lol

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
That's not even the worst I had ever done to him. I've got tons of stories about things I have done to him and things done to me both here and abroad that really can't be posted here. Lol

Lol I can only imagine! Are you guys still best buds now?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=9236]Lisabear123[/MENTION] yes we are. Going on 30 years now. He is my kids godfather and we still torture eachother like we did when we were kids. I would do anything for him if needed and he would do the same for me as we are like brothers.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.