Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I like Dexter, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, 2 and 1/2 men, Cooking Shows, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo ( that child is hilarious), American Idol, The Voice, Young and the Restless, and the old shows and sitcoms that I grew up with on Deja Vu.

Yess! Walking dead! Great show!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Waiting patiently for football to return. :pray:

I got tickets for the Sunday night Football game, Seahawks the 49er's. Go Hawks!! A group from the VA is chartering a bus, partying on the way over (about 5 -6 hours) watching the game and heading back again. I Love football!! The huddle is my favorite part :evil:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Sons of Anarchy, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Shameless (US version), Girls, Law and Order SVU

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Henny, I tape them (the bitches) and jake watches with me.... No one knows....lol. They are baaaaaaad

Dontcha just love how they wear full-on makeup and have to be in 5 inch heels all the time?? It's hilarious! The boyz watch it with me too! Becky, you and I ought to start our own reality show and call it the Real Bulldog Ladies of the San Gabriel Valley! :lmaogirl: We'll walk around in flip flops and carry our pooper scoopers ,decorated with a lot of bling, of course!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Dontcha just love how they wear full-on makeup and have to be in 5 inch heels all the time?? It's hilarious! The boyz watch it with me too! Becky, you and I ought to start our own reality show and call it the Real Bulldog Ladies of the San Gabriel Valley! :lmaogirl: We'll walk around in flip flops and carry our pooper scoopers ,decorated with a lot of bling, of course!

Of course! :ROFL:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I got tickets for the Sunday night Football game, Seahawks the 49er's. Go Hawks!! A group from the VA is chartering a bus, partying on the way over (about 5 -6 hours) watching the game and heading back again. I Love football!! The huddle is my favorite part :evil:
That sounds AWESOME!!!! LUCKY GIRL!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: Me Toooo! He's so nuts..makes me feel great! :laugh:
/QUOTE]

He so totally cracks me up... he is beyond insane, but so entertaining and I love his designs... so clean and elegant. Jenny is a trip too, but how she puts up with him... GOOD LORD! Have you watched the new on... Interior Therapy? It is great

Christine! I have one on the DVR! Maybe 2... :up:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I am right now watching this show called "Naked and Afraid" on the Discovery Channel. Has anyone heard or seen this one yet? Not kidding, it's two people who are COMPLETELY NEKKID, trying to survive in the Costa Rican jungle! They are complete strangers (i think), who are spending 21 days together. And they are wearing only their b-day suits. Gotta love reality TV!!

:lmao:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Tracy, you need to be voted PARTY ANIMAL of EBN! you have so much fun!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am right now watching this show called "Naked and Afraid" on the Discovery Channel. Has anyone heard or seen this one yet? Not kidding, it's two people who are COMPLETELY NEKKID, trying to survive in the Costa Rican jungle! They are complete strangers (i think), who are spending 21 days together. And they are wearing only their b-day suits. Gotta love reality TV!!

:lmao:

I watched the first episode and didn't go back after I saw the article and news clip on how the girl went from deathly ill to almost perfect health overnight after receiving multiple iv's from the staff after the turtle meat scenes. Kind of killed the premise of the show for me.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

Henny your funny

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I like to watch the tennis and reality shows they give you a good laugh

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Most of the shows I watch are done for the season right now... Homeland, Shameless, Walking Dead, Mad Men. Catching up w/Downtown Abbey on Netflix... We also watch the Food Network & Animal Planet w/my daughter ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.