Good shows to watch

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Is anybody watching "Under the Dome"??????

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I watch hockey! Yaaay for hockey! Lol

I like hockey but we dont have the best coverage of hockey here in Milwaukee.... unless I just haven't found it.
I like ENGLISH Fotball (soccer). We have a soccer channel that covers the English/Europeon soccer quite well.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I like hockey but we dont have the best coverage of hockey here in Milwaukee.... unless I just haven't found it.
I like ENGLISH Fotball (soccer). We have a soccer channel that covers the English/Europeon soccer quite well.

I'll watch footie over American football any day tbh. Still gotta get Brie her Bruins jersey!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I watch hockey! Yaaay for hockey! Lol

Hockey is my favorite sport especially since my son played for about 10 years and was recruited to play juniors but chose a different path. We used to be able to go at watch AHL games all the time but sadly they moved away this year so that is no longer an option for us. AHL games were definitely cheap entertainment for us.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Hockey is my favorite sport especially since my son played for about 10 years and was recruited to play juniors but chose a different path. We used to be able to go at watch AHL games all the time but sadly they moved away this year so that is no longer an option for us. AHL games were definitely cheap entertainment for us.

That is awesome! My son wants to learn how to play. He is 8. We r going to take him skating n see how he does on the ice lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think it is AHL that we have here in Milwaukee. We dont follow them obviously.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I like a lot of shows on discovery and science channel too, particularly how the universe works and through the wormhole w Morgan freeman. Love space stuff. But I'm not a huge tv person. Has to be good for me to actually sit n watch. So much poo on tv these days. I end up watching spongebob, regular show n adventure time w my son LOL

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
i am addicted to anything on Discovery ID, then there are other spots here and there on HGTV, DIY, and Bravo (I freakin LOVE Jeff Lewis)!!

:ohmy: Me Toooo! He's so nuts..makes me feel great! :laugh:

I love anything that's true crime...like all those Dateline shows and CBS Mysteries. I'm also a fan of...shhhhh...don't tell anyone, the Real Housewives of Orange County! It's addictive plus I grew up in OC tho i certainly cannot relate to the lifestyle those ladies live! Also enjoy HGTV House Hunters International and lately it's been the Food Network's Next Food Network Star or whatever that's called. Oh, and I like Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. I also love Homeland which will start a new season in September!

:shhhh: Henny, I tape them (the bitches) and jake watches with me.... No one knows....lol. They are baaaaaaad
Waiting patiently for football to return. :pray:

Yes! I love College football...AND The Broncos... :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ohmy: Me Toooo! He's so nuts..makes me feel great! :laugh:
/QUOTE]

He so totally cracks me up... he is beyond insane, but so entertaining and I love his designs... so clean and elegant. Jenny is a trip too, but how she puts up with him... GOOD LORD! Have you watched the new on... Interior Therapy? It is great

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I like Dexter, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, 2 and 1/2 men, Cooking Shows, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo ( that child is hilarious), American Idol, The Voice, Young and the Restless, and the old shows and sitcoms that I grew up with on Deja Vu.

Most Reactions