Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Ok, so what shows are you folks into? I used to love rescue me n 24 but those are done. Now I watch Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy and Davinci's Demons. I've watched a few episodes of True Blood but can figure out what is what there...lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i am addicted to anything on Discovery ID, then there are other spots here and there on HGTV, DIY, and Bravo (I freakin LOVE Jeff Lewis)!!

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
I watch game of thrones, true blood (been watching since the beginning), dexter, ray Donovan and californication. Homeland and newsroom are my favorites. There are also some new shows starting in the fall on show time that I'm pretty excited about. I want to watch nurse Jackie but have to start at the beginning and need the DVDs. I really don't watch regular tv just the movie channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I love Sons of Anarchy!! I watched the first season of Game of Thrones but have a hard time being tied down to something. I usually end up watching anything on bio or true tv that has to do with murder solving like Scorned. But I hate it when the girl loses, lol

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love anything that's true crime...like all those Dateline shows and CBS Mysteries. I'm also a fan of...shhhhh...don't tell anyone, the Real Housewives of Orange County! It's addictive plus I grew up in OC tho i certainly cannot relate to the lifestyle those ladies live! Also enjoy HGTV House Hunters International and lately it's been the Food Network's Next Food Network Star or whatever that's called. Oh, and I like Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. I also love Homeland which will start a new season in September!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
For me it is pretty much GoT, anything on the ID or History channel and some of the cooking reality shows because my wife likes them. Can't forget Big Bang Theory either.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ok, so what shows are you folks into? I used to love rescue me n 24 but those are done. Now I watch Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy and Davinci's Demons. I've watched a few episodes of True Blood but can figure out what is what there...lol
24 is coming back! :up: loved that show! We watch too many to list I think.... Ghost hunters and adventures, modern family, parks and recreations, the office will be missed, soa is a fav, survivor, who dunnit now, Hell's Kitchen, the middle,...... Having a hard time thinking of other ones... Too many like I said. These r our shows we watch together. Then I love my daytime soaps, hgtv and cooking shows when hubby isn't watching. Lol our tv is always on so it is more like having a radio on while I do my daily stuff. Of course the kids have their shows in the morning and evening. :lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Anything NASCAR, Science, History, Nature.
I think my list of 'shows I can't stand' is a lot longer.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Anything NASCAR, Science, History, Nature.
I think my list of 'shows I can't stand' is a lot longer.

....and don't forget your favorite show.. Everything Coconut! :D

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OMG where do i start! I love to veg out and watch tv!
I'm all hooked on Restaurant Stake out and Mystery Diners right now. I also enjoy Snapped and Scorned and true crime shows like those.
I enjoy Law & Order SVU, Criminal Minds and CSI. I was loving Drop Dead Diva until they brought on Kim Kardashian.
Other shows I enjoy:
The Soup
Bridezillas
The O'Reilly Factor
Ink Masters
Chopped
The Following
American Horror Story
There's more I'm sure!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online