• Poll closed .

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Doing a poll, do you have PTO (vacation, holidays, sick all in one bank) or vacation days, along with separate sick days, holidays paid off??
Also if you can add what field you work in, and if you're management or not.
Thanks,

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am a outpatient psych RN at a VA medical Center. I am not management nor am I interested in being one but I am an offical leader which is very stressful at times. We get Vacation days and sick days separate

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I will answer for hubby since I stay at home with the kids. He gets his paid vacation, and separate sick pay along with family sick pay for family emergencies that may pop up. He is not in management and works as a test technician for the local electric company.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Not in management either yet I feel like it most of the time. I get a good amount of vacation, separate sick days, 12 paid holidays and 2 personal days a year. From time to time we even get a freebie day for our birthdays.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
IT field.... all lumped together as I am exempt

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Same as Tracy in that I work for the VA and have separate s/l and vacation time. I'm a clinical pharmacist, non management , thank goodness !

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I get PTO but only because I work part time. I work in insurance. When I switch to full time I'll have vacation, PTO, and paid holidays.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We get PTO all in one bank I work in healthcare finance, specifically nursing home A/R for a large healthcare organization here.
I'm just one little bitty fish in a big ole sea. And definitely not even on managements radar.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I get nuttin..:ROFL:

Well, I get to love on 3 wonderful grandchildren...
my hubby gets paid vacay..sick pay and paid holidays. Also 100% company paid health insurance..He is in management, but everyone gets the same benefits.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
When I was working in childcare retired last Sept I stayed on casual rate for my own benefit so I cold take 8 weeks of a year they wanted me to go on permanent rate but then I could only have 4 weeks so I did not get sick pay or holiday pay but now that I am working in our business which is Transport doing all the bookwork I work when I want and how long and get the same pay and yes when I am on holidays I still will be paid the same.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
My situation is different. I have sick time but no vacation pay. At the college I have about 2 1/2 weeks off in the summer. I can spread my pay over the entire year or for just 9 months. I get 2 personal days every year, but I have only used them once in 8 years.

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
I'm a public health nurse for a health department. Our sick and vacation are separate, in addition to paid holidays. I get 97 hrs of sick and 97 hrs of vacation time a year. Oh and, not management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions