Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I can't sand seeng strays either. I also can't stand seeing ppl in my area allow their pets to roam. I've seen way to many poor nimble on the side of the road to even think this is a good idea. A family who lives down the road let their chihuahua roam..it upset me A. Cos it would come in poop in my yard - which my own dogs don't even do, B. the dogs was hard to see and not afraid of ppl or cars...many times I almost hit it trying to get into my driveway. It also chased after my son last year sharing him. One of its owners came out cos he was screaming...he air kicked the dog telling it no n to get inside only to let it back out an hour later. I asked him if he wasn't afraid of losing his fog..that surely he was aware o the dangers. 'oh yeah, its all good, this lil guy is tough. was hit hit a car years ago and still a feisty lil thing' Guess what. Last week they posted pics up around the neighborhood w 'lost dog'.. Frikkn idiots... sry for ranting. I'm just one of those that stops to try to help an animal, be it dog, cat, snake etc...a few tears ago i ended up directing traffic to help move a lager head turtle across the street so it didn't get hit...my hubby to this day won't let me live his embarrassment of that one.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.