Movie Talk - Pacific Rim!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
So last night I went with my son to see Pacific Rim and OMG I loved it. Guillermo Del Toro does some great work! It was so awesome to me and took me back to the old Godzilla movies I enjoyed as a child. PLUS THERE WAS A BULLDOG IN IT AND HE GOT GOOD SCREEN TIME - WAY MORE THAN A GLANCE!

I loved that it didn't look all computer generated like so many films these days. If you get a chance go see it and give your review here!

Want some action figures now for my collection!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sounds like a great movie!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thanks for the heads up. The reviews around me have generally been mixed but I still want to see it.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Saw the trailer for it when I went to see Iron Man 3 - which was awesome. Looking forward to Pacific Rim

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I saw it in 3d and it was very good. I was surprised that I watched it all the way to the end n liked it. the 3d is awesome. did remind me of the old Godzilla movies a bit. worth the money

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I know this thread is a month or so old, but got excited when I saw it! Saw this as well! Absolutely loved it.

You could just tell that Del Toro just LOVED making this movie. The battle sequences were top notch, and you didn't feel like you were in a dryer full of metallic parts like transformers.

I went nuts when I saw the bulldog as well! Overall just a fun, fun movie to experience. It's not the most groundbreaking or deep movie, but again just a fun experience! Glad to see others enjoyed it as well! Lot's of friends over here we not fans at all!

Members online

No members online now.