Snow snow snow ...............

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well it happened ... this evening at about 6pm we had SNOW!!

I HATE SNOW .... :down:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
We have about 3-4 inches. The kids are out playing in it right now.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I live in Florida also, but I DO NOT want to see snow!! I have lived here 9 years, but came from Ohio, right below Cleveland so I was in the snow belt and got the added plus of the Canadian cold air, I do not miss it at all!! 2 Christmas's ago I flew out of Florida at 80* and landed in Cleveland at -12, nope don't miss it at all!!!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
We had a few flurries last night but nothing that stayed on the ground. :( I HATE snow also and I drive around all day for work so it completely sucks! I cant wait for spring!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i grew up in central tx which is considred hill country well we never had snow that would actaully stick since moving to west tx about 3 yrs ago i have finally seen what snow looks like!!! i got pics of our house in about 2 to 3 inches of snow for last yr it was soooooo gorgeous

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I grew up in Mich. and then lived in Denver for years. We came to Az. 12 1/2 years ago and if I NEVER see snow again, I'll be happy. I did my years of all that mess and our 70 degree winters are wonderful!! (you need to come be a "Snow-Bird")

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Where did you live in Ohio? We are about 40-45 mins drive south of Cleveland!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have been in Florida now over 20 years and still miss the snow. I grew up in Michigan and Wisconsin and played all winter sports. I also miss the fall leaves. It is wonderful and cold tonight, cold enough to build a fire in the fire pit and sip Hot Coco while the dogs cuddle.

Last time we had snow here was Dec 1989, I was 9 months pregnant with my first child!!!! I miss snow so terribly during the holidays, it just isn't right to have shorts and AC on while decorating the tree.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], I grew up in a town called Shelby, (10,000 people, all farms, flat, tornado's and blizzards) it is an hour from Cleveland and an hour from Columbus our nearest "big City" was Mansfield which was 10 miles from my home. I moved from Ohio to South Beach (Miami Fl.) for almost 7 years then moved to Bradenton Fl. for the last two years.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.