The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I love my job but every now and then I have a day where I get everything done for the day by 10am and pretty much stare at my walls, surf the net of read through everything on EBN. Today is one of those days and I pretty much have nothing to do all afternoon but I still have to sit at my desk in case some calls me or hits me up on IM...... It is going to be a long afternoon....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i know the feeling so I played hooky today.... i am at home :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I love my job but every now and then I have a day where I get everything done for the day by 10am and pretty much stare at my walls, surf the net of read through everything on EBN. Today is one of those days and I pretty much have nothing to do all afternoon but I still have to sit at my desk in case some calls me or hits me up on IM...... It is going to be a long afternoon....

You can come to NJ and work for me
:) lol I own a pizzeria so it's non stop! I miss my office days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] As much as I would love to I will have to pass I haven't worked in an office myself for over 7 years now and it has been even longer than that since I worked in food service which would probably be the death of me if I ever did it again. [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] That's where I am heading. :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] As much as I would love to I will have to pass I haven't worked in an office myself for over 7 years now and it has been even longer than that since I worked in food service which would probably be the death of me if I ever did it again. [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] That's where I am heading. :)

I have never worked in food service until we bought the pizzeria and I ummm hate it lol It's not fun at all! People complain about everything it seems! I would love to work in an office Again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
working in Child care I was like that bored with going to work after so many years of putting up with so much :poo: I decided to leave and honestly I have not missed it some children yes I really miss but believe me there are plenty I don't miss and the parents well that's just another story now I sit in my office at my own pace and do my books for our company along with when I feel like it I can play with Ftse and I get a weekly wage for this so much better should have done this many years ago instead of stressing each day, but we have to do what we have to do.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I love working from home. While I sometimes have to work long hours many times I have a few hours to kill throughout the day and I don't know if I could ever go back to an office environment.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.