OMG ! Woman stops gator attack with a small Beretta pistol ! ! !

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
@Tkelley Oh come on now. We all agreed that we would be polite enough to say thank you for your sacrifice before we knee capped you. :)
I'm so excited to know that when the human race is coming to an end, someone will still have manners! I'm sure we could collude and find another sacrifice for the zombies, I have some swords and I've learned a lot from watching The Walking Dead! I'm sure I'd be in asset in the battle!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
LOL !! maybe we should raise a pet Alligator for our recent needs, huh Becky [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I'm so excited to know that when the human race is coming to an end, someone will still have manners! I'm sure we could collude and find another sacrifice for the zombies, I have some swords and I've learned a lot from watching The Walking Dead! I'm sure I'd be in asset in the battle!

Deal.. Always good to have someone with sword skills for when we run out of ammo. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Remember you dont have to run faster than the zombies, you only need to run faster/further than the slowest people ! :)