Merle's Door

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
This was posted in another thread, you may not be interested but just in case you missed it I though I would start this thread. As I mentioned before I have read literally hundreds of books and own quite an extensive library myself. Perhaps it's just this stage in my life but this is one of the best book I have ever read on several levels. So I'm putting a plug in for it here. It's really that good.

Merle's Door: Lessons from a Freethinking Dog

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Below is a short video interview with the author of Merle's Door and a more recent book which I have not read yet.
But you can get a good idea what kind of man Ted Kerasote is through this interview and his love for dogs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=35C5I2_AJO0#at=126

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wow... Interesting video, now I will have to read the books too! Thanks ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=7587]Rural mystic[/MENTION] just bought it. I've heard other people talking about it so I'm gonna check it out. Thanks for the link!

OP
Rural mystic

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
@Rural mystic just bought it. I've heard other people talking about it so I'm gonna check it out. Thanks for the link!

You won't regret it I promise. You, if like me, may need a few kleenex's before you finish, but its a wonderful and true account of a persons special relationship with his dog. Well written and captivating too, on many levels as you will see

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
You won't regret it I promise. You, if like me, may need a few kleenex's before you finish, but its a wonderful and true account of a persons special relationship with his dog. Well written and captivating too, on many levels as you will see

Tim, thank you for the suggestion. I'd just said, I needed some new GOOD books!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.