This Frenchie needs help, does anyone know what this could be?!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i dunno what that is but my dad has a hiatal hernia. he has to drink an antacid potion with another relaxant drug mixed in to help him keep his food down. i hope they get answers soon

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
i dunno what that is but my dad has a hiatal hernia. he has to drink an antacid potion with another relaxant drug mixed in to help him keep his food down. i hope they get answers soon

Hopefully so, they go to the vet today

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I'm clueless. but see she's in Alabama, and remembering the vet school in GA diagnosed a cocker for me once, with a rare, rare, heart disease, so rare, they hooked her up to an E.K.G. in Florida, and transmitted her heartbeat live to the vet school, auditorium, as they all watched her heart beat across a screen, while also listening to her heart. They diagnosed her ailment, but then had to use an experimental people drug to treat her, which had to be cut and quartered. I was very impressed in how they handled it, and their diagnosis was right on. Expelling through the nostrils seems so much like drowning to me, aspirating on liquid and expelling through both nostrils and mouth, pneumonia is common in drown victims. However she said not aspirating. I'm clueless and obviously the vet school is too. Man oh Man….. This diagnosis is going to be out there, and probably end up sending the frenchie to the vet school to be studied, watched, and finally diagnosed.

Most Reactions