Football anyone??

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
LOL speaking of football myself and BabyJoe's new family had the discussion on who her teams was...... I said the Gator and they said the Bulldogs so... they wouldnt take her Gator Jersey lol.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
well i love the cowboys well when they actually play worth a crap!!! now that they have a new head coach hopefully we will have a good 2011 season!!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
NFL, I grew up a Cheesehead, but when Farve was quarterback, I was not a fan. Of course I am a Jag fan all the way, We had season tickets from day one, however the boys grew out of going and tickets went up in price with Del Rio (15/seat to 40/seat) So we dropped the tickets. I still watch on Sundays.

Of course College is Georgia Bulldogs!! I went to Wisconsin for 3 years and never went to a Football game. My oldest Brother went to Michigan and when I was little (he was in college when I was in Elem School) I was a Wolverine. So I will cheer for all three of these, but my heart is with Georgia.

OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]
Haha thanks... We did hold them off from scoring for a while lol. But I must say when the raiders came back from half time they were a whole different team... We are still leading the Div by a 1/2 point lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.