Football anyone??

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I am just soo excited this season MY TEAM is doing great.... I am a loyal and denicated Chiefs fan. I have been for years (20 that I remember lol) So much so that I got a KC tattoo...

They play the raiders this week and I pray that we beat the snot out of them ( sorry raiders fans) I think that we finally have started coming together as a team and my just suprise some people if not this year maybe next..

Anyways whos your team??

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Well I use to love the Cowboys until I met some of their players at Alltel Stadium..... Now I am just a college football fan GO GATORS!!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Sorry, no football fans here~ thankfully. We only watch the mma type of fighting as far as sports go. Unless I am drinking beers during the superbowl, we dont watch much of it. :whistle:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I have watched football with my brother my whole life so I like it ok but not a huge fan. When we were young the Raiders were still in LA and we were babysat by our neighbors, twin raiderettes. My brother has been a die hard Raiders fan ever since (I don't think I need to explain why LOL) and it kinda rubbed off on me, so if I had to pick my favorite would be the raiders. Hate admitting that though because Raider fans can be so stupid.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Unless I am drinking beers during the superbowl, we dont watch much of it. :whistle:

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I like your style ... that's how I watch sport too ....LOL :lol:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I'm from the SF Bay area, so I have always been a Raiders/49ers fan... haven't had much to cheer about lately, but the Raiders have played very well the last couple games, so I'm hoping they can down KC this week and make a run for it... I wouldn't bet any money on it, but dreams are free :) . And yes, KC is playing very well, and even though they are in the same division as the Raiders, I don't dispise them like I do the Broncos... probably had something to do with Joe Montana playing for them.

I also started playing Fantasy Football and have done well, winning the league and scoring some cash last year. It can really mess with your head on Sundays though, for example, I'm a diehard 49ers fan and I had to watch them play the Broncos who had my Fantasy QB and Receiver... it was really messing with my head not knowing who to cheer for... it all worked out though, the 49ers won while Orten and Lloyd still hooked up enough to give me the fantasy win.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
My husband is a HUGE Green Bay Packers fan! Silva has the bandana. We are planning a trip to Wisconsin, to go to the hall of fame and stadium. @cali~jenn and also HUGE MMA Fans!!! That wheres Silva's name came from...Wanderlei Silva.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
We are a mixed cheer squad over here. We absolutely love the Chicago Bears and Indianapolis Colts. My husband and son go to both games a couple times a season, so it's fun for them. College, we llike Notre Dame... (even though my hubby and I graduated from Purdue, and my husbands daughter goes to Indiana University).

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My husband is a HUGE Green Bay Packers fan! Silva has the bandana. We are planning a trip to Wisconsin, to go to the hall of fame and stadium. @cali~jenn and also HUGE MMA Fans!!! That wheres Silva's name came from...Wanderlei Silva.

How funny, so is Tessaandsamson. It is the only sport I enjoy watching. lol.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
How funny, so is Tessaandsamson. It is the only sport I enjoy watching. lol.

OMG yes I LOVE UFC/MMA. It's funny you say mention that because I was watching some UFC special last night and they were talking about all the different Silvas. Lacey I remember you said Silva was named after a fighter named Silva and that got me to thinking wait, which one?? Well that answers it, Wanderlei.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
oh boy.. all I have to say I'm a Bills fan.. and since there is no smilie face with a bag over their head.. I will use this one :poo:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
oh boy.. all I have to say I'm a Bills fan.. and since there is no smilie face with a bag over their head.. I will use this one :poo:

Now THAT's funny, I dont care who ya are!!! LOL

Havent watched a football game in yeeeeeeeeeeeeeears...Havent missed a NASCAR race on tv in yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ;)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION] Sorry for the KC loss... well no, not really, but the bright side is that this division is shaping up for a nice race to the end between KC and Oakland = fun

My wife and I were leaving a Mexican restaurant and had to walk through the bar where they had the Oak/KC game on... it was in the 4th QTR and the Raiders were showing a lil spark... my wife is such a good sport and was OK with us pulling up a chair, ordering a beer and finishing the game... and we got an OT game at that... good times

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online