Non bulldog

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
So i have been seeing someone and he has a mutt. Precisely an australian Shepard/ pyrenees mix although i think maybe border collie also. But anyways. He is almost a year so he is still a puppy in a way. He is bat **** crazy. I mean non-stop running around. Maybe it is cause i have a bullie i think he is whacked i dont know. He loves me and loves coming to my house. Jameson is indifferent about him. But he doesnt listen at alllll. He runs around jumping on my couch trying to climb over it. No matter how much he is told no. He isnt my dog so i dont want to cross the line. I told this guy he is to nice when he reprimands But at 1230am i just want to relax and this dog is like the energizer bunny. He gets soooo many walks and exercise so he isnt deprived. Last night the final straw with him was he walked over to my front door and peed everywhere. I was like aengus im gonna kill ya. I want this guy to keep coming over and he was just as pissed as i was at his dog.

I know i rambled. Any suggestions. He makes jameson seem like an angel and that i saying alot!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm: Sounds like a "human" problem to me. Why be mad at the dog...it's the owner that's to blame. All this is correctable, but someone needs to take control and love him enough to help him. I really..really don't like owners that ruin their dogs and then blame the poor dog.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If he is a a boarder collie aussie shep mix... the boy needs a job. They are both hearding breeds and he needs to be given something to tire his brain -- get a doggy back-pack for when he is on his walks, his job will be to carry the water bottles or just stuff toys to give it some weight so he thinks he did his work for the day

Last edited:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:hmm: Sounds like a "human" problem to me. Why be mad at the dog...it's the owner that's to blame. All this is correctable, but someone needs to take control and love him enough to help him. I really..really don't like owners that ruin their dogs and then blame the poor dog.

Agreed..... Hmmmmm, I wonder if they make ankle weights for border collies, I baby say one once, and almost had a nervous breakdown as he went out with my cocker spaniel, then jumped my fence, then the fence across the street, then herded up all the children at a daycare in Florida. Definitely the border collie mix wears the pants in your boy friends home, that should tell you a lot, and takes most of the mystery out of the relationship. He should be afraid of what other secrets the collie may reveal next. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
If he is a a boarder collie aussie shep mix... the boy needs a job. They are both hearding breeds and he needs to be given something to tire his brain -- get a doggy back-pack for when he is on his walks, his job will be to carry the water bottles or just stuff toys to give it some weight so he thinks he did his work for the day

I agree, Christine! I have friends with border collies and friends with Aussies. They definitely need jobs. They get bored so easy and can get into trouble.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.