JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just told my hubby "he's the man" cause he was bragging about fixing something and well....this song came to mind and I just told him He's the Man and played this for him....:ROFL: :ROFL:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: how does Mike live with you.... he has got to spend most of the time shaking his head and walking away

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol lol. Too funny. Me thinks every wife needs this song. I'm going to play it for my husband everyday. Lol. If we woman all played this for our husbands it could take off as the new wedding song. Love it

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:rofl: how does Mike live with you.... he has got to spend most of the time shaking his head and walking away
It's not easy for him I'm sure....:laugh: I used to work with next to this gal about 10 years ago and we would do this type of stuff all day. A word would come to mine and the challenge was to instantly think of a song and we'd just run off with the melody. Made the stressful day to be really nice. :up:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh my gosh that was too funny!!! :LMAO: thanks for the laugh I really REALLY needed it!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online