Any Game of Thrones fans here?

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I just sent you the dropbox invite. All you have to do is sign up with your email address. It's free.

Thanks Bev. I will download the books when I get home. I tried to add the dropbox to my work computer but it was giving me fits, I will do it as soon as I get home.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks Bev. I will download the books when I get home. I tried to add the dropbox to my work computer but it was giving me fits, I will do it as soon as I get home.
Nice! :2thumbs: I rewatched the finale last night when I was on the treadmill. Ramsey is just brutal. Wonder how where character will go?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just got into watching this series after a ton of begging from my husband. Thoroughly enjoying it. We had a season finale party with some friends, dinner, goodies and a good show. I actually watched the whole three seasons within less than a week so I could watch the finale with him last night. Good show. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...I wonder if that crazy guy can hook Joffrey up and slowly torture his butt next. Man I can't wait until next year for it to start up again. I want to see if I can find a free download on the books so I can get to reading. I know so much is lost in translation.
I did the same with True Blood. Got 4 seasons done in just a couple of weeks. Crazy guy = Ramsey, the bastard son of whose name I forget. We can only hope that he gets a turn with Joffrey. :pray:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I did the same with True Blood. Got 4 seasons done in just a couple of weeks. Crazy guy = Ramsey, the bastard son of whose name I forget. We can only hope that he gets a turn with Joffrey. :pray:

Ramsey is the son of the commander that betrayed Robb. I forget his name but he is also a total douche. He really betrayed Robb out of jealousy if you ask me. He was mad as hell that although Robb refused his counsel, he was kicking butt and winning wars. OMG someone should pay Ramsey some good money to play with Joffrey. I might watch the True Blood series. I love the books and when the series first started up after two episodes I couldn't watch it anymore, it definitely deviates a bit from the books. Give me a good book any day! Another good book is Dexter, not sure how well Showtime is following the books.

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ramsey is the son of the commander that betrayed Robb. I forget his name but he is also a total douche. He really betrayed Robb out of jealousy if you ask me. He was mad as hell that although Robb refused his counsel, he was kicking butt and winning wars. OMG someone should pay Ramsey some good money to play with Joffrey. I might watch the True Blood series. I love the books and when the series first started up after two episodes I couldn't watch it anymore, it definitely deviates a bit from the books. Give me a good book any day! Another good book is Dexter, not sure how well Showtime is following the books.

The commander's the same one that shot the arrow to light fire to the floating body to Lady Catelyn's father after the other idiot kept missing it right?

I don't read books too often so the shows work well for me. :) I hear Dexter is really good. I don't watch that either.

Last edited:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION].....No the guy that shot that fire arrow is actually Lady Catherine's Uncle, name blackfish...I think, he was a bit estranged from his brother over some small stupid thing. That commander is the idiot that was front and center at the massacre and sitting next to Lady Catherine.

I can't live without my books.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhhh I was thinking it he was the same. The look on her face when she saw his metal suit under his cloths said it all, she knew what was about to happen. :(
[MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION]

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I totally love that show, if you need to make sense of the families go to HBO's website and they have interactive family trees

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhhh I was thinking it he was the same. The look on her face when she saw his metal suit under his cloths said it all, she knew what was about to happen. :(
@Bizzymammabee

She should have stabbed the old man in the foot instead of killing his young wife. Then again she did her a service since she wouldn't have to sleep with him again.

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
Good thing i watched the finale before venturing into this thread!! LOVE GOT!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Been a fan a long time and chomping at the bit for Martin to finish writing The Winds of Winter which if he keeps his normal pace is about 5 years away. I need more of the Arya story line as it is one of the best if you ask me.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Been a fan a long time and chomping at the bit for Martin to finish writing The Winds of Winter which if he keeps his normal pace is about 5 years away. I need more of the Arya story line as it is one of the best if you ask me.

He better hurry up and get writing! He's said there are at least 2 more books to the series and he's already 150 years old!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] Yeah he sure isn't getting any younger and the teaser chapter he has up on his site is not enough to hold you over until the next book is released.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.