Any Game of Thrones fans here?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Just started watching it, and I'm so hooked! .... and confused! :eek: Doesn't help that I started from the second season since the first isn't available on On Demand. But wow, it's still so interesting! Castles, swordfights, medieval costumes ... and english/irish/HOT accents ... swoon! :2thumbs:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Not me..but I've heard of it! :ROFL: Actually..I hate that time period! My idea of hell is the medieval thing! I stay clear of all things knight..castles...the hot accents are ok though..;)

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Yes! There are so many characters to remember, that it is never not confusing. The first season was my favorite, so I hope you get a chance to watch it. :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm a reader and have the entire set of books so I was thrilled HBO chose
Fire & Ice (Game of Thrones) to showcase.

Was hooked from the very 1st season (you MUST see it) and amazed HBO
stayed fairly close to the books and by the quality of the production, actors,
locations chosen, etc.

I go into acute withdrawal when each season ends and reread my books to
feed my addiction during hiatus.

Rachelle

May 12, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kirby
Love that show! That is me and my husband's ritual! lol.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Hi Lauren! :smoochwink: How are YOU??? I never see you..hope all is going well. :hug:

Hi!!!! I have a new job (yea) = less time for posting (boo). But I try to sneak on and keep up with the happenings on EBN as much as possible. Maybe now that the latest season of GoT is finished I'll get around to posting a pupdate on Rook (and me). :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just started watching it, and I'm so hooked! .... and confused! :eek: Doesn't help that I started from the second season since the first isn't available on On Demand. But wow, it's still so interesting! Castles, swordfights, medieval costumes ... and english/irish/HOT accents ... swoon! :2thumbs:

I love these type of shows and that time period. Actually it's bar far one of my favorite periods of all. Not so much the Hubby's so he never watches them with me.

After last week's Red Wedding, the finale was quite tame. Did you see that Arya called upon her friend with the coin? Looking forward to seeing him again in next year's season. And King Joffrey being taken back to room his mom Cersi was priceless....can't wait for him to be beheaded. :up:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I just got into watching this series after a ton of begging from my husband. Thoroughly enjoying it. We had a season finale party with some friends, dinner, goodies and a good show. I actually watched the whole three seasons within less than a week so I could watch the finale with him last night. Good show. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...I wonder if that crazy guy can hook Joffrey up and slowly torture his butt next. Man I can't wait until next year for it to start up again. I want to see if I can find a free download on the books so I can get to reading. I know so much is lost in translation.

L

Lucy-licious

My hubby is currently glued to the screen to see whats gonna happen after last weeks cast masacre :eek:

Me?? I dont watch it.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My hubby is currently glued to the screen to see whats gonna happen after last weeks cast masacre :eek:

Me?? I dont watch it.

I really wasn't into it like that but decided to give it a shot. Definitely worth the try. I expected more of last night's season finale it was a bit anticlimactic. Hubby and I noticed that the episode before the season finale seems to be the bang and the actual season finale's end up just showing the cliff hangers. Going to be a long wait for the new season.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I want to see if I can find a free download on the books so I can get to reading. I know so much is lost in translation.

If you send me your email address I can share the Kindle books folder of my Dropbox account with you. I have about 8000 books in there including 8 by George RR Martin. I have the first 4 of the Song of Ice and Fire plus 3 prequels to the saga and a vampire story he wrote a while back.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If you send me your email address I can share the Kindle books folder of my Dropbox account with you. I have about 8000 books in there including 8 by George RR Martin. I have the first 4 of the Song of Ice and Fire plus 3 prequels to the saga and a vampire story he wrote a while back.

yeah books..thanks. I just pm'd you my email addy.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I just sent you the dropbox invite. All you have to do is sign up with your email address. It's free.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
if you are subscriber to HBO you can go onto hbogo.com and watch all the seasons so far. If you are not or if your cable provider isn't listed, message me and I will send you my info so you can log on under my account

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.