Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
LOL@ you two. [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]

A few winters ago, I had a complete raccoon family traversing through/by my place regularly. In the snow, you could easily see mama's prints and the wee wee teeny prints of all those babies she had following her around. I never saw them -- just the prints. Sadly! My urban yard is a certified bird habitat -- small as it is -- and we city dwellers love to see wildlife -- even if it is eating our spinach. LOL :heart:

I'm officially jealous!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
LOL@ you two. @BruceP @Sherry

A few winters ago, I had a complete raccoon family traversing through/by my place regularly. In the snow, you could easily see mama's prints and the wee wee teeny prints of all those babies she had following her around. I never saw them -- just the prints. Sadly! My urban yard is a certified bird habitat -- small as it is -- and we city dwellers love to see wildlife -- even if it is eating our spinach. LOL :heart:

I'm officially jealous!!!

Vicki..... One year Lari was planting petunias in the knot garden. Went in the house for lunch and when she returned a rascally rabbit had eaten the flowers off a few of them already. Grrrrr!!!!

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Vicki..... One year Lari was planting petunias in the knot garden. Went in the house for lunch and when she returned a rascally rabbit had eaten the flowers off a few of them already. Grrrrr!!!!

Where were you with that video camera back then? That's YouTube GOLD right there!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.