The Iris are showing off.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Our spring is a couple weeks behind schedule. But it's getting here.

Had to grab the camera and snap a few pics of the Iris in the tier garden showing off yesterday.

Attachments

• DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
*skips gaily around due to a LariP gardening thread update*

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok I didn't get quite all the pics I wanted... trying more. I've included a couple from a few days ago just to show the difference in how quickly it changes.

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0005 2.jpg
    DSC_0005 2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 131
OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
*skips gaily around due to a LariP gardening thread update*

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

I posted some pics in the Social Group too last week...just hadn't gotten to putting an update here. ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful.... love Gracie in her teal/white stripes

L

Lucy-licious

Spring is here :D @LariP has posted her garden thread :dancing:

I will have some showing off to do soon aswell...we are finally getting our yard done :jumping:
Starting with the clear out next weekend.
Then getting a "man that can" to clear all the overgrowth from next doors yard, she has let it go to seed and its affecting us now :(
Then having another "man that can" coming to build a raised flower bed down one wall, lay a small piece of decking to hide an unsightly manhole cover, and then lay artificial grass over the whole concrete yard :D
I am soo excited to be finally getting something nice that I will use...all i need to do then is get plants and pots, oh and a bench for the pups and table and chairs for the grownups :dancing:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Looks beautiful Lari!! I think we finished yesterday, we have planted 14 more flowering bushes and plants in our front yard, some are starting to flower.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Your garden is beautiful, Lari. My iris haven't gotten to the blooming stage. The next time I separate them, I'll have to send some to you. They are snow white and about 3 1/2 feet tall. iris.jpg

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Your garden is beautiful, Lari. My iris haven't gotten to the blooming stage. The next time I separate them, I'll have to send some to you. They are snow white and about 3 1/2 feet tall. View attachment 44450

I love the frilly edges of your white one. And I appreciate the offer to send me some, but I'm running out of room for big/tall plants.

I have about 10 different varieties of them. And most of the Iris I have are the new reblooming kind. I even planted some when I thinned them along the neighbors fence I hope they don't get taken over by her raspberries there. But we will see.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow im hoping to get some stuff done to mine this year and some other things.

- - - Updated - - -

I will have some showing off to do soon aswell...we are finally getting our yard done :jumping:
Then getting a "man that can" to clear all the overgrowth from next doors yard, she has let it go to seed and its affecting us now :(
Then having another "man that can" coming to build a raised flower bed down one wall, lay a small piece of decking to hide an unsightly manhole cover, and then lay artificial grass over the whole concrete yard :D
I am soo excited to be finally getting something nice that I will use...all i need to do then is get plants and pots, oh and a bench for the pups and table and chairs for the grownups :dancing:
yay for angie :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard

This kind of an EXTREME MAKE OVER begs for documentation in the gardening group area, Angie. Before and after shots? Updates a long the way? Possible plant choices that we can critique and suggest? Pics of Billy and Lucy enjoying their new digs? DON'T DENY US!!!

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This kind of an EXTREME MAKE OVER begs for documentation in the gardening group area, Angie. Before and after shots? Updates a long the way? Possible plant choices that we can critique and suggest? Pics of Billy and Lucy enjoying their new digs? DON'T DENY US!!!

I wholeheartedly concur!

L

Lucy-licious

I wholeheartedly concur!

I know the rules :) I'll get out there tomorrow and take the before pic. There is a video introduction to my yard somewhere already :ROFL:

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] GORGEOUS....all of them!!! @ ChrisRN's your white ones are also gorgeous.....mine bloomed about two weeks ago......I do know have some mini purple ones blooming....love them

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online