ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Prayers for our friends "across the pond" who are dealing with a horrendous attack in London today. When will this violence against the west end? We live in a frightening time. :nope:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I saw the video yesterday, no words. What happened was beyond inhumane and I still don't understand how no one was able to stop it. It was in broad daylight for Gods sake. In the middle of the street, EVERYONE SAW.
I'm baffled- not only by how senseless this was, but again, how no one was able to do anything.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Very sad world we live in... very sad

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I banned TV yesterday what happened?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

L

Lucy-licious

I banned TV yesterday what happened?

A young soldier was run down then hacked to death and decapitated by 2 men claiming to be Muslim extremists. The two men then stood around, weapons in hand, talking to the crowd about why they did it. While they waited for the police to arrive. They are currently in hospital under police custody....may they rot in a prison cell for the rest of their lives.

The young man lives not an hour from me, he was run down near his barracks in the south of England. A sad and inexplicable act of violence. Official reports state he was dead on impact of the car, so at least he wasnt aware of the horror that followed :(

Thoughts and prayers for his young family :pray:

Drummer Lee Rigby of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

MAY HE R.I.P

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
A young soldier was run down then hacked to death and decapitated by 2 men claiming to be Muslim extremists. The two men then stood around, weapons in hand, talking to the crowd about why they did it. While they waited for the police to arrive. They are currently in hospital under police custody....may they rot in a prison cell for the rest of their lives.

The young man lives not an hour from me, he was run down near his barracks in the south of England. A sad and inexplicable act of violence. Official reports state he was dead on impact of the car, so at least he wasnt aware of the horror that followed :(

MAY HE R.I.P

Oh my, how horrible :eek:

I will keep the family in my prayers.

I am having a hard time with all the things that are happening around the world.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

MAY HE R.I.P

This is horrendous! We have so much extreme hate in our world but acts like this, and especially in broad daylight for all to see is beyond words I can think of right now. May he rest in peace. Prayers said for his family. :(

Most Reactions

Members online