What are your Memorial Day Weekend Plans?

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
No good plans this weekend, we're holding out for next weekend and going to San Diego for a brief break from the heat!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tomorrow the park for some
attachment.php

and then the beach. First time for Buster to see the ocean!! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!! :usa::beer::usa:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Tomorrow the park for some
attachment.php

and then the beach. First time for Buster to see the ocean!! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!! :usa::beer::usa:

Have I mentioned before that I adore this pic??!! It needs to be on every bullie site.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Sunday and Monday I'll just be relaxing. We might take Aubie for a ride, to the park, or something. Not sure yet. Tomorrow though I am hopping aboard the Bullie Train for Bullies 2 the Rescue... doing my first "bullie train" transport... and I'm so excited to finally get to help!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sounds like you all have fun weekends planned, our weather here is the last week of Autumn and 1st June is officially winter but I thin winter is aready here it has been freezing down to 21C during the day and about 5 -7 during the night but not as cold as it would be down in Melbourne where the other Aussie EBN'rs are from.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.