Trace ? or Penn ? (All-Star Celebrity Apprentice Ice Cream)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
The wife and I enjoy country music, and are Trace Adkins fans, but I've also loved Penn and Teller for years. So the finals of Celebrity Apprentice come down to, yup, Trace and Penn, if you dont watch, they are doing an Ice Cream Challenge (create a flavor, market it etc)

Here is Gizmo and Hershey's choosing their favorite

GizmoHershey Team Trace by Rettinger, on Flickr

Now I have to explain, it was really tough to keep

1) Gizmo out of the Ice Cream

2) to get Hershey INTERESTED in the Ice Cream !

Neither Puppy got any of this Ice cream, as one had Chocolate and the other had Macadamia Nuts, but they did get a little of their frozen Vanilla yogurt, So... which is it? Trace or Penn ? :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Ok, hold on everyone... ANYTIME ice cream is involved I'm all over it! And you mentioned Chocolate in one and Macadamia nuts in the other? Now I'm all eyes. I'm a semi fan of country music and I certainly know who Trace Adkins and Penn & Teller are (the latter not being a country singer) but here's my question...WHERE can I get this ice cream?????

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
If country music is involved in this choice I pick a diet

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Ok, hold on everyone... ANYTIME ice cream is involved I'm all over it! And you mentioned Chocolate in one and Macadamia nuts in the other? Now I'm all eyes. I'm a semi fan of country music and I certainly know who Trace Adkins and Penn & Teller are (the latter not being a country singer) but here's my question...WHERE can I get this ice cream?????

The Ice Cream can be purchased at any WALGREENS Pharmacy - its their own brand 'DE-Lish' you can't miss the signs advertising Trace and Penn :) Hurry though, its a limited time and each Pint Purchased is a 'Vote' for either Trace or Penn.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.