• Total voters

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
We are going to a luncheon at the Detroit Bulldog Club for a bulldog (foster/alumni) parade and luncheon. Taking Goldie to meet a prospective family who is interested in her while we are there and as for the rest of the day, I have to go grocery shopping and figure something out for dinner. My mom is no longer with me and my husband's step-mom spends it with her own kids since his dad is no longer with us. So it's just me and whichever of my kids happen to be home which will probably only be 2 of the four. Not counting the furry ones of course, they are always home with me.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I really have no plans yet. My kids are 6 & 8 hours away so our Mother's Day is via phone/mail!

My son is 6 hours away too. He will call, or send a facebook post if he is short of minutes ;). So its just the fur kids here. Bruce is making me a special dinner. But that's the extent of the celebration.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm going to be in the pool at my cousin's house; it's a combo open house/confirmation/mother's day lunch. Tate and Finn will be at home tho so mommy can relax a little w/out having to watch them. But tonight they'll probably take me out to dinner or something. ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.