MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Im Backkkkk :2thumbs:

Ive been away on holiday to mallorca for a week and gosh it was good to relax with some sunshine. My little boy absolutely loved it he couldnt get enough of the sand and the swimming pool we did not want to come home!! However.. As all us bully owners know.. There was 1 thing i missed and couldnt stop worrying and talking about day in day out. My Meeko <3 .. I wish i could have took him with us and id stay forever! I came back to Wales to bebgreeted by rain.. Tut! But MeekMeeks butt wiggle & slobbers cheered me up he went crazy and kept fallin over with excitement hes so clumsy! My mum stayed at our house with him for a week and he was good as gold and so well behaved! my mum has even said she doesnt want to leave him and will miss not bein with him all day - shes been hit hard by the bully-bug we all have and understands that theyr not like any other dog out there! Its such a pleasure and compliment when people say things like that!

Anyway.. Im babblin on now!! .... I got you all a gift because i missed you all so much .. Enjoy the stick of rock and dont forget to share with each other :lol: !!!!
20130509_090152.jpg

Attachments

• 20130504_055442.jpg
    20130504_055442.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 90

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is such a sweet postcard, So glad you had a wonderful time we do miss them when we go away without them you are lucky you have your mum to come and stay with Meeko that is one less worry as you know he will be safe.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sounds like you had fun but even funner coming home to Meeko! Cute card!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
We went to Palma Nova Mallorca it was stunning the water and sand was amazing and kept so clean and tidy it really is beautiful xx

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Dear Tasha...you were missed! Welcome back, sorry it was to RAIN but
I'm sure Meeko's butt wiggles & bully happiness cheered you right up!
:yes:

Love the postcard, adorable bully puppies>Ooooh Aaaah< Much love!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.