phone upgrade

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I say go for the s4. My boyfriends wants that phone so badly lol
It is an amazing phone from what I hear, and I hear alot lol But, before you decide go to someplace online like phonedog or something. They do phone reviews, and will usually post videos. I also recomend going in to the store and playing with the phones. Another thing I recomend is doing a google search (Or what ever search engine you prefer) on S3 issues, then do another on S4 issues just to see what kind of problems you may run into. When I went to get my phone, I didnt really do alot of research. My boyfriend just kinda said hey, lets put you on my account, as I was having issues with my pay as you go phone, and having a nervouse break down pretty much since it was the only way I could talk to my son. I ended up with the Samsung Infuse. I went through 3 or 4 of them in 5 months because they all quit working on me, or over heated to where I burnt myself. This one has alot of issues, but I finally said forget it, Im just gonna wait till I can upgrade lol
Good luck and let us know what you decide and how you like it. Specially if its the S4 lol

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yea well verizon dont get it till the end of this month but att already has it so may go in there to play with it. :D went to best buy but they only have the plastic non working ones so i just could see the body of it but not play with it. :cursing: frustrating and ive looked at videos and spec till im blue lol. want to play with one. :yes:

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
My boyfriend got his today. Get one lol It has so many cool features, and it can take panoramic photos lol It is awesome. Thin and light. Not to big, not to small. With the new Jelly bean software it has the same things as the older software, but they are called different things, like instead of contacts its people, and stuff like that, so that may take some getting used to.But its a nice phone. Go to AT&T and play with one lol You wont be disappointed

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I gotta S3 and it works just fine for me.

Get used to throwing it on the charger every single night though....my Crackberry used to last forEVER on one charge....not these things! But they do everything except wipe your butt.....

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i got sick of my crappy incredible 2 last night and was going to throw it against the wall so off to verizon i went. realized my pay period ends today and the new one starts tomorrow so if i didnt do it now id have to wait another month. wasnt going to happen. :cursing: so i got a samsung galaxy s3. i wanted an s4 or even the htc one but would have to wait and well honestly for what little i do with my phone i could not justify the extra money for them. i got a case so it dont shatter my screen like my bf did and im very happy so far. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.