allergic reaction?

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Ever had an allergic reaction to another dog?
believe it or not I was on my way home when this guy was trying to catch his loose dog while on his motorcycle...:confused:
I stopped to help him and told him about my boxer getting hit by a car because she got loose and dying the next day.

This pit bull boy (momo, are you learning anything from this?) came running towards me and just jumped on me giving me mad love. I've never met him before in my life. He acutally jumped up on me twice. Luckily I got his collar and his son came running up the street to walk the dog home. When I got home (less than 3 mins later) I now have a red rash on both my arms and it itches! I just washed my arms but am wondering if he might have gotten into something and rubbed it on me? I've never had this happen before.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
wonder if he got into some burn hazel or poison ivy or something like that:confused:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Not me, but my son (the 25 yr old) Dustin has been around dogs his whole life and owns 2 now. But when he gets around my dad's Boston Terrior and Buddy licks him or scratches him, Dustin immediately breaks out in hives. :confused: always has.

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] that odd about your son? [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] - now that you mention it, I wonder that, too! It all happened so quick I couldn't see what was in the back yards he jumped in [MENTION=6176]linwhite[/MENTION] I used to be allergic to cats, but much to my partners relief, I am no longer. The one house of a friend of mine that I went to visit had 6 indoor cats and soon after walking in the door I couldn't breath. What fun!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I have owned some dogs that gave me that same reaction, but not all. The Dalmatian we had right after we were married caused me to break out. So did the male bullmastiff that I showed. It was just a minor inconvenience as I loved both of them more than I can say!

Members online

No members online now.