I just have to boast a little about my boyfriend

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I am so proud of him. He is finally graduating college tomorrow :D
He has been through so much. Went to one school right out of high school, then decided he didnt want to be a mechanical engineer any more, so he goofed around and just kind of ruined his record. Got kicked out, and ended up moving away to work and live down in Tenesee for a few years, untill he got sick sick, and his family had to go down and bring him back up here (Upper Penisula of Michigan) They couldnt figure out what was wrong with him and he almost died. He was finally diagnosed with Celiac disease. Took him a loooong time to recover. He had to learn how to walk again and such. So then he went to another school to get his grades up to transfer to this one. He is 30, but tomorrow he is talking his walk acrossed the stage. I am so proud I could cry lol He dosent understand why lol
I'm sorry, I just had to boast. He is an amazing man. HAs helped me through every thing I have been through, has had numerous set backs of his own, but still keeps fighting when most would have given up.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Congratulations to your Boyfriend for graduating. and I don't blame you for boasting I would too. I know what you mean about so sick before he was diagnosed I too was for many years before finding out what was wrong but once diagnosed a new lease of life without that dreadful feeling of each day of not again.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Congrats to your wonderful hubby! You're not boasting ... More like sharing happy news! :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Boost with all you want --- that pride should be shared. congrats to him !!!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
"Hey Jack" (from Duck Dynasty) I'm 38 and will be done with my Associates degree after this next semester, I'd never been to college before and will be the first one in my family to graduate from college. I can totally understand your excitement and how proud you are of your boyfriend! He's lucky to have such a wonderful support in you, as I am lucky to have the support of my partner.

Can't wait to see pics!

P.S. I don't blame him for leaving Tennessee - they're all big Orange fans down there, the whole freakin state. Crazy over 1 college sports team. (Go DAWGS)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:2thumbs:Congrats to you and your man!! :2thumbs:

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Thanks everybody. He is so special to me. He does everything for me, treats my son excelent, and loves my pups, and they love him lol
He is the love of my life.We've been together almost 3 years now. Most guys would have dumped my crazy butt by now lol
Pics will follow soon. I still have to upload them to my computer lol

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh how fantastic. that is a great accomplishment and boast away. sounds like he is a great guy and that in itself is cause for happiness as they are few and far between anymore. :clap2:

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Yes they are (few and far between) I went through many losers, and had decided after being with a real doozie whoran off and got married, while he was suposed to be at camp lol I decided that I just wanted to not deal with all the bull poo when I met him. We've been together 2 years, 7 months lol It hasnt been easy, but I love him, and for some crazy reason he loves me too lol

0009t.jpeg428467_508909695824157_1670348676_n.jpg393160_508908649157595_1205521184_n.jpg This is him at graduation, and I added some pics of him and Ella too lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.