On my 50th, coming soon .....

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Joe has been bugging me for months what I want to do for my big 50th in a few months, I have made my mind up~!!! Although he wont participate.......I AM SKYDIVING~~~~!!!!!!!! On my bucket list and must cross it off~~!!!!! — :clap2::eek:

:eek: Have you lost your mind woman!?! Jumping out of a plane when it isn't on fire? Why?? :laugh: Please tell me you're going to be wearing one of those helmets with the camera on it. That'd be some must see footage right there! :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Too cool Kelly!! I've always wanted to do that. My son did not too long ago and he loved it. I always wanted to take a cruise too. But the two of those things makes me quite nervous.......splat and gurgle as I'm heading down to the bottom. :D

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Too cool Kelly!! I've always wanted to do that. My son did not too long ago and he loved it. I always wanted to take a cruise too. But the two of those things makes me quite nervous.......splat and gurgle as I'm heading down to the bottom. :D
Wouldn't it be fun to have an EBN cruise?! Of course, most of our members wouldn't want to leave their bullies! :tongue:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.