On my 50th, coming soon .....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Joe has been bugging me for months what I want to do for my big 50th in a few months, I have made my mind up~!!! Although he wont participate.......I AM SKYDIVING~~~~!!!!!!!! On my bucket list and must cross it off~~!!!!! — :clap2::eek:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Oh I wished I lived close! I would so do it with you. How exciting

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I applaud you for doing it ................ from a long long long long looooooooooooooooooooonnngggg way away.

Jumping out of planes just ain't my thang!!!!! :eek:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:bravo:you are very brave, I would literally :poo: my pants, I am not very brave at all. But I do hope you have a wonderful time doing it a friend of mine done the same thing for her 50th and loved it and said I should have done it but no not me I went to Vegas instead and went to Tony and Tina's wedding dinner/show so as you see I am not the adventurous type.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
sounds good to me! I'm 47 right now..... what was that about bungee jumping and wetting pants on your FB page? lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You would actually put Vegas's momma in that much danger??? :eek:

Guess you can tell I'd never put that particular wish on my bucket list either.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'm deathly afraid of heights. Deathly. Afraid.

Thank god there's no video of this one particularly embarassing incident while zipline-ing in Costa Rica. Not a moment I'm proud of, I will say that....!

You're far more badass than me, sister! Happy Fiftieth!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Wow..... you are one brave bullymama! I give you credit that you are making your dreams come true. I will say a prayer that you live to see 51!!! Lol!! When are you doing this? If we are back in Florida, would love to watch!!!!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Gulp. Just the thought of it makes me hyperventilate. I, too, am seriously afraid of heights. I'm the one holding bags/food/drinks while others go on roller-coaster rides. I won't even go on kiddie rides - those scare me, too. This is a wonderful 50th birthday gift. Have fun and God forbid anything happen to ya, I'll take Vegas, he'll be in safe hands. LOL

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I've thought about it to celebrate a milestone. But as a general rule, I think we're supposed to stay IN the planes when they're flying! :eek:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Agreed with everyone, keeping my feet planted on the ground. I turned 50 last year, welcome to the club. I used to go on all the roller coasters with my kids, and the highest Ferris wheels, but now I can't anymore. I feel sad as I now have a 5 year old grandson, and he loves the rides, but I'm chicken now, and can't do them any longer. I've always been afraid of heights, so definetely couldn't jump out of a plane, but roller coasters were never a problem. I don't know what happened lol. Good luck, and I'll be praying for you. Are you jumping alone, or do you have someone jumping with you?

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Being active duty for 22 years kind of cured me of these types of things on my bucket list but congratulations and I hope you enjoy every minute of it. These days, I thoroughly enjoy staying inside the planes and looking out at the things below. My dare devil days are long behind me. Well.......maybe the dare days.......not necessarily the devil days....LOL! Again congratulations and......ENJOY!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.